Johnson Central 42 Ashland 7

JDEaston

Can someone give us time and score of the "taking the knee then trying to score." Are you saying he took a knee on one play and then tried to score on the next? Did they line up trying to make Ashland think it was another knee or did they line up in regular formation?

That's not what happened. They lined up in a double tight formation the entire series and they told the Ashland defense that they will be running a regular play after the two kneel downs. There was no trick play or formation.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trying to defend Matney will leave you just running in circles. I gave up on it last year. I like the overall position he has gotten the program to but some of his choices leaving you scratching your head and give others a bad impression.

If you're that concerned why don't you just simply stop by one of his practices and run you concerns by him instead of being a keyboard warrior and hiding behind a user name. Boy you're really something I tell you that.

Johnson Central's program is a joke because of stuff like that. You take a couple of knees, then try to score? That's bush league and even Johnson Central fans have to (or should) admit that.

You wouldn't know a good program if it fell out of the sky and fell in your lap. What does anyone from Magoffin County know about football anyway? You're still living in high school and cant put your anti Johnson County feelings behind you.

If you're that concerned why don't you just simply stop by one of his practices and run you concerns by him instead of being a keyboard warrior and hiding behind a user name. Boy you're really something I tell you that.

Honestly I'm not concerned in the least. I left Johnson Co. And outside of my family I don't feel like I have lost a thing. And I'm pretty sure if the opportunity presented itself and I could talk to him it wouldn't do anything. But you go ahead and try to defend running special teams to the other side of the field in order to secure a rushing record or running backwards for 30yds in order to land a kicking record. I'll keep calling it like I see it as long as it makes you red in face.

Another game another win. I wish we would play somebody. Hopefully Belfry will teach this evil man a lesson.

Evil Man? Are you serious? You don't even know the man and you're calling him evil? Don't include we in your posts either because you're not one of us. You're just like another so called Alumni on here who probably never played a meaningless down on the football field but yet all the sudden you're an expert on the Johnson Central football team. Please be quiet you're embarrassing yourself. You need to go back to work because there's a cleanup on aisle six that needs your attention.

You wouldn't know a good program if it fell out of the sky and fell in your lap. What does anyone from Magoffin County know about football anyway? You're still living in high school and cant put your anti Johnson County feelings behind you.

I live in Danville. Do you want to compare state championships?

Evil Man? Are you serious? You don't even know the man and you're calling him evil? Don't include we in your posts either because you're not one of us. You're just like another so called Alumni on here who probably never played a meaningless down on the football field but yet all the sudden you're an expert on the Johnson Central football team. Please be quiet you're embarrassing yourself. You need to go back to work because there's a cleanup on aisle six that needs your attention.

Not a good judge of sarcasm in post are you?

And I have no high school animosity towards Johnson Central. I'm not afraid to call it as I see it though.

I live in Danville. Do you want to compare state championships?

You moved to Danville so you cant ride their coat tails. I've always admired Danville's program. Look I don't want to start bickering back and forth with you. I took offense with your classless program comment and commented on it before I saw your other post.

You moved to Danville so you cant ride their coat tails. I've always admired Danville's program. Look I don't want to start bickering back and forth with you. I took offense with your classless program comment and commented on it before I saw your other post.

That's fair. I have nothing against JC at all. That was my reaction to how it was first presented. I'm glad you clarified and gave us a different perspective.

He's not very informed outside of Johnson Co. He's been drinking that Kool aid so long it's blurred his vision.

So you've moved to Lexington and now you've seen the world? That's hilarious. If you actually knew who you were talking to you would laugh at your statement. Bottom line here is you were a buffet buster in high school who never played but yet you a suddenly an expert on here.

Not a good judge of sarcasm in post are you?

If you were being sarcastic I apologize. Its just hard to sort through all the crap that's posted by people who know nothing or in 76's case someone that's blinded because he has his head stuck up the anti Johnson Central crowd's rear on here.