Johnson Central 42 Ashland 7

JDEaston

Matney is great.. I loved the "ill take a couple of knees, they try to run it in for a touchdown." Someday you guys will figure out how to win and not have such a huge chip on your shoulder. Jc has a great program, but no wonder why they can't find any schools in the hills to play them.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...and the Matney hatefest begins...or resumes after a short pause....

It's hard to like him.. He is a great coach, but sportsmanship is an afterthought for that man.

He likes to schedule no one, then beat up on them, to prove a point. The sad thing for him, is that is why he can't make it in the playoffs..Maybe next year I guess.

It's hard to like him.. He is a great coach, but sportsmanship is an afterthought for that man.

He likes to schedule no one, then beat up on them, to prove a point. The sad thing for him, is that is why he can't make it in the playoffs..Maybe next year I guess.

Tyler Pack kicked 4 field goals tonight against Ashland. If Matney had wanted to run the score up against the Tomcats, then he could have. The game was not as close as the final score indicates.

Tyler Pack kicked 4 field goals tonight against Ashland. If Matney had wanted to run the score up against the Tomcats' date=' then he could have. The game was not as close as the final score indicates.[/quote']

Did you miss the part where they took a knee, then tried to score? If that's not trying to run the score up I don't know what is.

Can someone give us time and score of the "taking the knee then trying to score." Are you saying he took a knee on one play and then tried to score on the next? Did they line up trying to make Ashland think it was another knee or did they line up in regular formation?