Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"One Last Game" - MSJ Women's Basketball Player

Featured Replies

Warning: Rinaldi video on Lauren. Tough to watch. If you're at work you may want to wait.

 

Lauren Hill: One More Game - ESPN Video - ESPN

 

I didn't want to wait to watch it. I can't get enough of this story. I think she should be the 2015 Jimmy V Award winner.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful and inspirational life, Ms. Lauren Hill. So happy this was able to happen for you. Prayers for your battle.

Not going to lie. Had tears rolling down my face watching Rinaldi's piece last night. Also, was shocked at how much inflammation the steroids have caused on her face. Looks like a completely different girl than the one they showed in high school.

Just when you think the world has gone to hell out of the shadows steps Lauren Hill. Thank you young lady for showing me what living is all about. I will be forever grateful.

This makes me smile:

 

B1w_Qp3CIAERu_3.jpg

I hope people can pack enough joy for a lifetime in the small time she has left. Better yet, I hope there's a miracle that keeps her alive longer than anyone expects. The word "hero" is thrown around a lot. LEO's, firefighters, military and Lauren come to mind when I think of a hero.

I hope people can pack enough joy for a lifetime in the small time she has left. Better yet, I hope there's a miracle that keeps her alive longer than anyone expects. The word "hero" is thrown around a lot. LEO's, firefighters, military and Lauren come to mind when I think of a hero.

 

Well said. :thumb:

I hope people can pack enough joy for a lifetime in the small time she has left. Better yet, I hope there's a miracle that keeps her alive longer than anyone expects. The word "hero" is thrown around a lot. LEO's, firefighters, military and Lauren come to mind when I think of a hero.

 

Lauren is my hero. She has given me memories that will never be forgotten. I pray every night that she is able to bless us for a little longer here on Earth before she moves on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.