Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Dave Wirth in trouble at CovCath?

Featured Replies

I missed it. Humor me. What team tells me SK is legit?

 

Let's cut to the chase, who's your top 5 teams as of right now?

  • Replies 165
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At full strength it's a tossup at best for SK. What tells me otherwise?

 

Your 3 game losing streak to start with.

Let's cut to the chase, who's your top 5 teams as of right now?

 

Right now I have to use an injured CCH so it's not apples to apples.

 

Highlands is clearly #1.

After that I really have no clue.

Your 3 game losing streak to start with.

 

Easy to say and you're still not telling my why SK is legit. Is is the Cooper win?

Easy to say and you're still not telling my why SK is legit. Is is the Cooper win?

 

We both know that Cooper had injuries to key guys in that game and that led to the score.

  • Author

Clyde, you are the diversionary King!

 

Know the game everyone. :walk:

Clyde, you are the diversionary King!

 

Know the game everyone. :walk:

 

No diversion. Already on record as to my thoughts about firing high school coaches.

 

I do take exception to Bandit claiming SK is better than a healthy CCH team with absolutely no proof. ZERO good wins this year. That's my point.

 

Asked multiple times now and he's yet to tell me what the proof is.

  • Author
No diversion. Already on record as to my thoughts about firing high school coaches.

 

I do take exception to Bandit claiming SK is better than a healthy CCH team with absolutely no proof. ZERO good wins this year. That's my point.

 

Asked multiple times now and he's yet to tell me what the proof is.

 

You're good...

You're good...

 

 

I'm good at reading through crap and faulty logic. You are 100% correct on that one.

 

You tell me. What has SK done this year to tell us they're a legit team?

 

If CCH is healthy are they 8-0 with SK's schedule thus far?

I'm with Clyde on the job status of coach. No reason to let the guy go if he's doing his job leading young men and no one is challenging that.

 

I'm not the one claiming SK is better than Cov Cath (I know it). Coaches know it too or they wouldn't have moved CovCath down and SK back to #2.

I'm with Clyde on the job status of coach. No reason to let the guy go if he's doing his job leading young men and no one is challenging that.

 

I'm not the one claiming SK is better than Cov Cath (I know it). Coaches know it too or they wouldn't have moved CovCath down and SK back to #2.

 

Again, give me the evidence in the form of victories that tell us. You're doing nothing but dodging the real issue.

Again, give me the evidence in the form of victories that tell us. You're doing nothing but dodging the real issue.

 

1. Undefeated, 8-0. (18 straight regular season wins).

2. 9 straight 6A district wins in a row.

3. 21-1 record over the past 2 seasons.

4. I broke my calculator figuring point differential for the past 2 seasons.

1. Undefeated, 8-0. (18 straight regular season wins).

2. 9 straight 6A district wins in a row.

3. 21-1 record over the past 2 seasons.

4. I broke my calculator figuring point differential for the past 2 seasons.

 

Classic avoidance of the real question.

 

That tells me I'm right.

You're good...

 

I'm good at reading through crap and faulty logic. You are 100% correct on that one.

 

You tell me. What has SK done this year to tell us they're a legit team?

 

If CCH is healthy are they 8-0 with SK's schedule thus far?

 

Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.