The Eagles!

ACE

Maybe it is an age thing. They are my contemporaries for the most part, some older, and their hayday was during my transition from high school to college to adulthood. Their music was easy to play and sing for the most part, so their music was a big part of Saturday night cookouts around the campfire.

Maybe it is an age thing. They are my contemporaries for the most part, some older, and their hayday was during my transition from high school to college to adulthood. Their music was easy to play and sing for the most part, so their music was a big part of Saturday night cookouts around the campfire.

Same here. Maybe they were pretentious but their songs were catchy and pretty easy to fake on guitar.

Good recipe for attracting the fairer sex.

• 2 weeks later...

The Eagles were awesome in Vegas at MGM Grand Arena! The show went through the history of the Eagles with narratives from the guys-Henley, Frey, Walsh and Schmit. They were spot on vocally and musically. They performed for 3 solid hours.....the only problem was the jet lag as the concert was the day of arrival in Vegas. :confused: