Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County vs Russell Predictions

Featured Replies

This one is for the 16th Region Championship. What do you all think?

 

Russell beat them at Elliott County by 5 points a couple weeks ago.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already predicted Elliott County wins it all. I see no reason to change my mind. Lions by 7.

  • Author

Well it should be fun. Elliott has never won the region if my information is correct. Russell has not won it in 30 plus years.

So no matter who wins it will be a cinderella story!

I've already predicted Elliott County wins it all. I see no reason to change my mind. Lions by 7.

 

I do............... Russell's newly charged inside game. And oh yea, Jonathan Vanhoose. If they played the way they did tonight, nobody in the region can beat them. IMO. :thumb: :devil:

If they can play the way they did tonight, Russell will be :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: their way down I-64 all the way to Rupp.:thumb:

A great TEAM effort!!!

A great TEAM effort!!!
We should make the history books. The best team effort ever....:cool:
If they can play the way they did tonight, Russell will be :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: their way down I-64 all the way to Rupp.:thumb:

We will be dancing I-64 with them - We love the Coach and our Boys.:thumb:

Hello Goldstar, I knew you'd be here soon. Glad you made it home OK. I'm off to bed, have to get up @ 5:00 for a football clinic @ Simon Kenton starting @ 8:00. :irked: :madman: :creepy: :irked: I'll see you tomorrow for the FINALE.

  • Author

Sounds like a few Russell fans need to remember that not only is Elliott County playing for the championship game tommorrow also, but they are also very good. They may even feel like they owe Russell one for the loss Russell give them earlier. I'd be getting these boys focused on the task at hand rather than directions to Rupp.

Sounds like a few Russell fans need to remember that not only is Elliott County playing for the championship game tommorrow also, but they are also very good. They may even feel like they owe Russell one for the loss Russell give them earlier. I'd be getting these boys focused on the task at hand rather than directions to Rupp.

 

I wouldn't buy my tickets until Monday if I were the Russell fans. Elliott can play and they have a "refuse to lose" attitude.

ttt

 

Will you please tell me what "TTT" means?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.