Russell 62 Fairview 33

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what the Russell radio announcers were saying, it sounded like several of Fairview's best players were very sick with the flu? Any thoughts on this?

Russell also had two starters fighting the flu, not to mention Gill playing on a bad ankle after his first quarter injury. Being sick does not entirely account for a 30 point differential...:thumb:

From what the Russell radio announcers were saying, it sounded like several of Fairview's best players were very sick with the flu? Any thoughts on this?

Alex Barker was very, very ill. He had to have a few shots today and robaly shouldn't have played. I spoke with him before the game and he looked really bad, very very lethargic. I hope he gets well soon, he's great kid. I heard that Black had been ill but was supposedly fine, although he didn't look like his usual self. It really didn't matter though, I don't think anyone in the region could have beat the Devils tonight. They played awesome. It was a complete team victory. Vanhoose, Blair, Gil, Turner, Lavender, and Frasier all played well. They attacked and attacked some more. Looks like Russell has found their inside game, they outscored Fairview 32-6 in the paint tonight. They were clicking on all cylinders. Tomorrow will be a tough game, I think Elliott has shown everyone they're for real. Should be interesting. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :fire: