Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Newport Central Catholic @ 2A Lloyd Predictions

Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Newport Central Catholic
      63%
    • Lloyd
      36%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Regardless of schedules played, records, etc., this is a big win for which ever team gets it. Still debating between going to Ft. Thomas or Erlanger; both games should be really good.

 

I say NCC vs Lloyd, sit next to Lawnboy, it will be worth it to watch him cry when Lloyd wins and he realizes plantmanky was right. :lol2:

 

Actually could you film that form me, thanks.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I say NCC vs Lloyd, sit next to Lawnboy, it will be worth it to watch him cry when Lloyd wins and he realizes plantmanky was right. :lol2:

 

Actually could you film that form me, thanks.

 

:stop::lol2:

The District, Region and Semi-State runs through NCC. I pick NCC in a tight one. Until someone beats the they are the King in the East.

NCC currently leading in the poll 22-14. If there was ever a game that shows schedules matter and you can't just go by team records, this is it. An 0-4 team versus a 5-0 team and the 0-4 team leads in the poll. I would guess if you asked those 36 voters who the favorite is, more than 22 would say NCC.

I could be wrong, but I believe NewCath wins it going away. They are far better then their record would indicate. This game will be a lot slower and less physical than the NewCath's prior games and will probably be faster and more physical than Lloyd's prior games.

Lawnboy13 hope to run into you tonight I will be a the game. JD

I say NCC by at least 2 TDs. NCC 35-14

I agree that middle school winning or losing doesn't mean in high school the same results. Some kids develope early, some develope later and some quit football altogether to concentrate on other sports. Plus at a school like NCC you are drawing players from more that on league. (Red Devils, Thunder, and middle school.) Having said that, Lyold has been playing not so strong competition and Ncc is hungry to get their first win of the year. NCC 28 Lyold 14.

It's a MUST WIN for the Juggs too. Only a win validates the season they've had thus far, and I think this season is their best shot at getting to the next level. A loss confirms that a weak schedule does nothing for you, although I understand Lloyd has made efforts to schedule stronger opponents and been met with some resistance.

It's not a must win for either team. Must wins don't start until the playoffs. Regardless who wins they have plenty of time until they might play again, when it REALLY counts.

It's not a must win for either team. Must wins don't start until the playoffs. Regardless who wins they have plenty of time until they might play again, when it REALLY counts.

 

Very true; IMO the biggest point of this game is from a measurement perspective based on who both teams have played so far, which will be found out at the end of the night.

  • Author
Lawnboy13 hope to run into you tonight I will be a the game. JD

 

JD, tried to send you a PM, but couldn't. Go to my Profile page for a picture of me and look for me at the game.

 

I'll have the same hat on that's in the picture. :thumb:

Lawnboy13 hope to run into you tonight I will be a the game. JD

 

I'll see you there

  • Author
I'll see you there

 

Be sure to say hi.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.