Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chic-Fil-A banned at high school football game by principal

Featured Replies

Nice try with the feigned outrage ... both you and RTS. SportsGuy was not comparing CFA with the Klan ... just throwing up a 180-degree counter example. Your tag-team tactic grows stale with overuse.
I was outraged? Huh...I'll be darned, I never even saw it coming. :idunno:

 

Okay, (since you seem to know what he's thinking) then SportsGuy used a bad example for his counterexample.

 

Your stale, overused, biased rhetoric grows tiresome, so...

  • Replies 133
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frisch's is better.

 

...if only the Big Boy wasn't so politically incorrect and insensitive to overweight folks. Maybe Principal Wyatt could come to Kentucky and protect us from thinking on our own and getting our delicate feelings hurt.

See above.
sad, it's sad that you reach so far! RTS said she should have left politics out of it, and someone else did on fact mentioned they got it. I mentioned the Klan as that would be political, would t not? Or is it just some political things are not ok and others are? So we are subjective on what we think would be political?

And no, I did not give a bad example. When someone said that the principal should leave her political views out of it, I gave another example, and so far two people fired back at my example. Why? Would that not be political? As I was pointing out, most feel that some people need to keep their political views to themselves, unless that political view is something they agree with, then it's ok. ;)

And no, I did not give a bad example. When someone said that the principal should leave her political views out of it, I gave another example, and so far two people fired back at my example. Why? Would that not be political? As I was pointing out, most feel that some people need to keep their political views to themselves, unless that political view is something they agree with, then it's ok. ;)
No, you are incorrect. TTP said that a school administrator has the right to avoid controversy on campus by saying no to Chick-fil-A or (as he views it) a vocal proponent of gay rights. I pointed out that she created controversy with her political views and that TTP had no problem with that. I said nothing in that post about anyone keeping their political views to themselves. And, I would assume you see the difference between a group opposed to gay marriage and stringing people up because of their skin color.
As your friend said to me, see above :) lol
What? You're not my friend? :confused: :lol2:
What? You're not my friend? :confused: :lol2:

Your other friend. LOL!

 

We should go to the range soon too, a friendly competition :)

Frisch's is better.

 

That's absolutely preposterous!!!! :no:

Frisch's is better.

 

Must be able to get a side of Liberal hogwash with it for you to think it's better.

I'm usually not one to subconsciously fall for advertising, but the more Chick-Fila is in the news, the more I find myself craving it. I've probably eaten it more in the last two years than I did the previous five.

I would eat there more if the dang drive thru line wasn't around the block every freakin min if the day.

That's absolutely preposterous!!!! :no:

Mmmm. Mmmm. Those Frisch's sandwiches are mighty hard to beat. And I don't have to worry about company profits supporting homophobic causes.

Mmmm. Mmmm. Those Frisch's sandwiches are mighty hard to beat. And I don't have to worry about company profits supporting homophobic causes.

Ok,you got to my curiosity, I'll have to try one tomorrow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.