Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Orioles (September 2-4)

Featured Replies

I guess this is what it has come to.

 

Bruce runs into a grand slam just to allow the Reds to show their heartbreaking capabilities in the 9th AND to further bolster their miserable 1 run game record.

 

They didn't deserve to be where they were in the 9th (2 base error and a high chopper off the plate), but those were the same kinds of hits the Orioles were getting off Latos early. However, once you're there, you have to do something. Runner on 3B with less than 2 outs, got to get him home. Maybe the 3B coach isn't so bad after all. After seeing them strand so many guys over there, he may just figure "why not send them and get them gunned by 20 feet? If I leave them here, I'm going to have to carry their helmet & gloves to the dugout."

 

On the bright side, bullpen looked good.

What it has come to is that it took until the day of Game 2 of the series to get a thread started.

 

#waitunitilnextyear

Picked against them in ESPN's Streak 4 Cash...gonna put me at 6 in a row.

Just saw this thread? Is the Baseball season still going on?

Steve Smith is an idiot.

Watch the top of the 8th inning with Ludwick on second ......a base hit and our favorite 3rd base coach throws up the STOP sign when the Oriole outfielder was not even going to throw home. Amazing.

Frazier was good early but recently he has been terrible, having bad at bats and leaving runners on everywhere.

What do the Reds and mcpapa in his early teen years have in common?

 

Rarely get to third base.

What do the Reds and mcpapa in his early teen years have in common?

 

Rarely get to third base.

What do the Reds and mcpapa in his current years have in common? Bat just doesn't work anymore.

Steve Smith is an idiot.

 

I don't think I've ever had disdain for a 1st or 3rd base coach before him.

I don't think I've ever had disdain for a 1st or 3rd base coach before him.

 

Not that it made any difference, but did you see him hold up Ludwick at 3rd last night? The LF wasn't even charging the ball. They were conceding the run to the Reds, and Smith held him up at 3rd. He is just AWFUL!!!

Not that it made any difference, but did you see him hold up Ludwick at 3rd last night? The LF wasn't even charging the ball. They were conceding the run to the Reds, and Smith held him up at 3rd. He is just AWFUL!!!

 

I did not. I lasted until 4-0 (not really sure I still watch at all) and then started watching something with the lady.

I don't think I've ever had disdain for a 1st or 3rd base coach before him.

 

You should have had to live through the Wendell Kim era in Boston...

  • Author
Steve Smith is an idiot.

 

Worse yet, Thom praised him for this decision!!!

 

BTW - it didn't look like Ludwick was actually "busting his hump" from 2B to 3B, but he did give Smith a "What the heck?" look when he turned and saw the LF was casually jogging toward the ball and hadn't even picked it up yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.