Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals @ Ravens Predictions

Bengals at Ravens 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Bengals at Ravens

    • Cincinnati Bengals
      58%
    • Baltimore Ravens
      41%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Protect the ball and get off to a quick start because Baltimore is a tough place to win at.

Bengals need Andre Smith on the field. Ray Rice will not play in this game.

Bengals 4-7 in Marvin's openers. Couple that in B'more where we usually play poorly and AD is 2-4 against them. I would say the Ravens win, I hate that. It will be interesting to see how Steve Smith helps them. Gotta give Torrey more looks and we can't play TE's worth a darn and Pitta is healthy.

I'll be in Baltimore and I'd like to find a way to get there, but I don't know if it's worth 200 bones for the bad seats. I also don't know how I'll fare at a Baltimore bar with my bright orange "Who Dey" shirt. :lol2:

I'm thinking a field goal wins it late for the Ravens, although I hope it's the opposite.

I'll be in Baltimore and I'd like to find a way to get there, but I don't know if it's worth 200 bones for the bad seats. I also don't know how I'll fare at a Baltimore bar with my bright orange "Who Dey" shirt. :lol2:

I'm not Catholic, but if you do, maybe some of this will help:

pope-benedict-sign-of-the-cross.jpg

I have been to all three AFC North stadiums for Bengals games and BY FAR Ravens fans were the worst. They are brutal to visitors. The weirdest thing was in Baltimore for the Ravens/Bengals game a guy walked in wearing a Steelers jersey. Oh my, I thought they were going to kill him. If you go ,Habib, wear something neutral.

Bengals win 28-17 but Hall goes down with knee injury

 

Hope not, but I have this bad feeling.

Bengals win 28-17 but Hall goes down with knee injury

 

Hope not, but I have this bad feeling.

I just love me some Hellbird. You are one peculiar cat. You have a premonition?

Tucker with the game-winner. Ravens 20-17.

Nothing would surprise me but here is hoping that 2014 will be different. Give me the Bengals in this one.

I think I heard today that only like 28% of the time does a team that loses its first game make the playoffs.

 

So the Bengals better win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.