Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Putnam Stadium

Featured Replies

A pretty cool aerial shot of the new stadium.

image-4214781942.jpg

How many fans we looking at tomorrow night? Does the place ever fill up?

  • Author
How many fans we looking at tomorrow night? Does the place ever fill up?

 

I'd say it will be SRO tomorrow night. I'm not sure how well NCC travels, but I'm confident Ashland will have a huge crowd if the weather cooperates. I believe I heard the new stadium will seat 4,500.

How many fans we looking at tomorrow night? Does the place ever fill up?

It does for local teams like Raceland, Boyd County and Russell. I would say with the excitement about the revocation that it will be full no matter how many fans come with NewCath.

It does for local teams like Raceland, Boyd County and Russell. I would say with the excitement about the revocation that it will be full no matter how many fans come with NewCath.

It's about time they took something away from them.

Looks like a mini horseshoe

 

pretty impressive

A pretty cool aerial shot of the new stadium.

Outstanding, always has been a special place. First saw a game there in 1954. (Highlands-Ashland)

That looks awesome. I like the horseshoe. Is it grass or turf?

It's grass, very nicely maintainted. Great place to watch a football game.

  • Author
That looks awesome. I like the horseshoe. Is it grass or turf?

Grass. Supposed to go to turf in the next couple of years, but I love the natural grass field myself.

I hope it stays grass.

That looks awesome. I like the horseshoe. Is it grass or turf?

 

It is grass, the grounds crew has always been great. I will miss the natural grass field once turf is installed.

Grass. Supposed to go to turf in the next couple of years, but I love the natural grass field myself.

 

Our field was grass, still is. I liked playing on the natural surface.

I'd say it will be SRO tomorrow night. I'm not sure how well NCC travels, but I'm confident Ashland will have a huge crowd if the weather cooperates. I believe I heard the new stadium will seat 4,500.

Will this game be streamed on radio/TV on the computer? If so , at what address? Thanks

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.