Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN suspends Stephen A. Smith

Featured Replies

I get these shows mixed up. Is First Take the one with Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon?

 

No, that is PTI, I like that one too. They stay pretty focused.

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get these shows mixed up. Is First Take the one with Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon?

 

No. That's Pardon the Interruption, which is equally as awful.

 

First Take is the one that has Stephen A. and usually Skip Bayless (or at least it used to) taking extreme positions on various things.

No, that is PTI, I like that one too. They stay pretty focused.

 

So First Take is the one with the guy that ask the panel of about 5 sports reporters, and gives them points based on their comments?

I read that First Take does really well in the ratings. Shocked by that as it's dreadful.

 

Disagree with UKMF on PTI. They know what there show is - a little sports talk plus some levity. They certainly do not take themselves too seriously.

No. That's Pardon the Interruption, which is equally as awful.

 

First Take is the one that has Stephen A. and usually Skip Bayless (or at least it used to) taking extreme positions on various things.

OK. I haven't seen that one very often. So what is the one I mentioned in my previous post?

OK. I haven't seen that one very often. So what is the one I mentioned in my previous post?

 

Around the Horn, which I didn't know was still on.

I read that First Take does really well in the ratings. Shocked by that as it's dreadful.

 

Disagree with UKMF on PTI. They know what there show is - a little sports talk plus some levity. They certainly do not take themselves too seriously.

 

Part of my dislike for PTI is I've never liked Wilbon or Kornheiser. More the personnel than the content.

Around the Horn, which I didn't know was still on.

 

Better than First Take but, still, I don't watch it.

Part of my dislike for PTI is I've never liked Wilbon or Kornheiser. More the personnel than the content.

 

I'm a big fan of TK - not so much for Wilbon.

I'm a big fan of TK - not so much for Wilbon.

 

Wilbon has turned me off too but I still think the show is decent.

 

On those shows, I like to watch more during the NFL season, the rest of the time its mostly noise to me.

Love PTI and Around the Horn but I listen to them in the car instead of watching them. I listen to Numbers Never Lie a lot also.

I watch several of the ESPN shows. I find them amusing and mildly entertaining, and occasionally informative. I will watch Around the Horn if I am home. I do find Dan Lebatard's(sorry if I misspelled the name) father pretty hilarious in their show. I forgot the name of it but the old guy is hilarious.

I watch several of the ESPN shows. I find them amusing and mildly entertaining, and occasionally informative. I will watch Around the Horn if I am home. I do find Dan Lebatard's(sorry if I misspelled the name) father pretty hilarious in their show. I forgot the name of it but the old guy is hilarious.

I love Highly Questionable. Papi is the best!

I watch games on ESPN. Nothing makes me switch channels quicker than sports talk shows.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.