Montgomery County 2014/2015

Indians lose all five starters (Wallace, Piersawl, Thomas, Cisero, Jones) & also the head coach from a team that went 29-3.

Senior forward Chase Hall will be a top returning player. I would imagine Caswell Fuller & Art Walker will log a lot of back court minutes. Samuel Hodgsen saw some time last year & big man Shelby Combs will be a big presence in the paint.

The cupboard isn't bare, but barring an influx of outside talent, I see a significant drop off for MoCo this year.

Indians lose all five starters (Wallace, Piersawl, Thomas, Cisero, Jones) & also the head coach from a team that went 29-3.

Senior forward Chase Hall will be a top returning player. I would imagine Caswell Fuller & Art Walker will log a lot of back court minutes. Samuel Hodgsen saw some time last year & big man Shelby Combs will be a big presence in the paint.

The cupboard isn't bare, but barring an influx of outside talent, I see a significant drop off for MoCo this year.

Could be Clark County's year to get back on top in the 40th.

The things going in this teams favor are:

1. They have played together especially the seniors.

2. This will be Coach Daniels 3rd year with this group.

3. Also, my understanding is that the assistants stayed on and this will be there 3rd year.

The hidden gem could be if Joe Chism and Braxton Hopkins can play up to their potential. They are both outstanding athletes that could make a big difference in the type of season that Montgomery County has.

What's the perspective in MoCo regarding ex-coach Jason Holland's resurfacing to lead the Shelby County Lady Rockets?

Someone has mentioned that Coach Holland has a daughter who will be playing soon, so while on the surface the news may have been surprising, it's less so with that information. Just my opinion.

Could be Clark County's year to get back on top in the 40th.

Almost pulled it off last year with all of their talent.

The things going in this teams favor are:

1. They have played together especially the seniors.

2. This will be Coach Daniels 3rd year with this group.

3. Also, my understanding is that the assistants stayed on and this will be there 3rd year.

The hidden gem could be if Joe Chism and Braxton Hopkins can play up to their potential. They are both outstanding athletes that could make a big difference in the type of season that Montgomery County has.

Tell us more about them, position plays, grade, strengths, ect. Thanks always appreciate your input.

Almost pulled it off last year with all of their talent.

Tell us more about them, position plays, grade, strengths, ect. Thanks always appreciate your input.

Both will be seniors. Joe would be a shooting guard that has the ability to take the ball to the basket as well as shoot the deep three. Braxton has been used in a subs role as point guard and small forward. The potential is there. Will they finally make something out of it????

Coaching staff isn't as good as they think they are as everyone will see. If they can quit stabbing each other long enough they could get out of district. Wouldn't be surprised to see Paris and Clark move on. Clark can win the 10th by seasons end.
Paris????

This should be a solid team. They don't have anywhere near the athleticism of the last few years, but they have a group of well schooled players.

Offensively, they may end up being one of the best perimeter shooting teams in the region. I think the biggest challenge will be finding someone who can create offensively.

They won't have near the size of previous years, but Chase Hall is one of the best rebounders in the region. Defensively, they will probably have to drop back as I'm not sure they'll have the speed, length or depth required to really pressure opponents.

Fuller, Walker, Hodgson, Chism, Hall and Combs all have contributed at various times over the last 2 years. I believe they have all played in 50+ games in their careers. They also have the advantage of having practiced against last year's team. This has all been in a supporting role, so it will be interested to see who will step up into a leadership role.

This should be a solid team. They don't have anywhere near the athleticism of the last few years, but they have a group of well schooled players.

Offensively, they may end up being one of the best perimeter shooting teams in the region. I think the biggest challenge will be finding someone who can create offensively.

They won't have near the size of previous years, but Chase Hall is one of the best rebounders in the region. Defensively, they will probably have to drop back as I'm not sure they'll have the speed, length or depth required to really pressure opponents.

Fuller, Walker, Hodgson, Chism, Hall and Combs all have contributed at various times over the last 2 years. I believe they have all played in 50+ games in their careers. They also have the advantage of having practiced against last year's team. This has all been in a supporting role, so it will be interested to see who will step up into a leadership role.

We all know that the cupboard was not left bare at MoCo. They should be very competitive this year.