Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rodrick Rhodes out at Cordia?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure sounds like he's gone. But, honestly, is anyone surprised if that's the case?

What happens to the players from last year? Now they can obviously continue to play there but if they came there for him what do they do?

  • Author
What happens to the players from last year? Now they can obviously continue to play there but if they came there for him what do they do?

 

Follow him or go back home.

I doubt anyone that came from New York or Texas is going to stay in Lotts Creek to play for someone around here.

He refuses to communicate with the media so I can't get him to confirm either way. I'm checking my Canada to USA middle man right now.

The way everyone is talking on his facebook post, it sure sounds like he's gone.

 

I think he's gone but I always like to hear it from him. Let me go see if Adam Zagoria has reported it yet.

What happens to the players from last year? Now they can obviously continue to play there but if they came there for him what do they do?

 

I heard last weekend that the 8th grader, Oumar Keita, is transferring to Ballard, can anyone else confirm or deny please?

My guy says he's done for sure. Wonder where he goes to now?

My guy says he's done for sure. Wonder where he goes to now?

 

Do you think there's any way he winds up at a KY school, either as a head or assistant?

  • Author

^I don't think he stays in Kentucky.

  • Author

And for the record...

School administration is saying Rhodes is staying.

 

I'm confused

^

 

Just spoke with a employee from Cordia High, said Rhodes was out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.