Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CNN Reporter

Featured Replies

And those guys have now largely become pariahs, and have been sued into impotency.

 

What is so hard to understand about Sterling buying up a high-rise apartment building and kicking out all the blacks or Mexicans, and having the money to be able to get away with it? Why is this not a problem for you and the others defending him?

 

I'm not defending him at all.

 

I'm pointing out that wealth has no bearing on whether someone is racist or not and how they affect the lives of others.

 

Sterling has become a pariah, just like the pointy hat crowd.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait....it's that easy???? Okay then....everybody in Mercer County is racist then.

 

PP92, you decide what is racist to you. I don't get to decide that. I'm not black, so I haven't dealt with the same issues you have. Toure', nor myself, are Jewish. We haven't dealt with the same issues many of them have.

 

I don't get to decide what is racist for my daughters, they decide. I can help answer their questions and explain the blatant stupidity of racists, but that's about it.

 

Sadly, they already have experienced racism in the country they are from in Africa. Simple because they are of a darker skin tone than the rest.

 

I didn't say everyone at MSNBC was an anti-Semite, just Toure'.

Ever catch Chris Rock's act (very funny man) He said " There's not a white man alive that would trade places with me and I'm RICH!!!!" lol

PP92, you decide what is racist to you. I don't get to decide that. I'm not black, so I haven't dealt with the same issues you have. Toure', nor myself, are Jewish. We haven't dealt with the same issues many of them have.

 

I don't get to decide what is racist for my daughters, they decide. I can help answer their questions and explain the blatant stupidity of racists, but that's about it.

 

Sadly, they already have experienced racism in the country they are from in Africa. Simple because they are of a darker skin tone than the rest.

 

I didn't say everyone at MSNBC was an anti-Semite, just Toure'.

 

That's my point. I won't think Toure' is an anti-Semite because of one statement. Maybe after a pattern of statements like Farakkhan or Sharpton and I'd agree. Not after one though.

That's my point. I won't think Toure' is an anti-Semite because of one statement. Maybe after a pattern of statements like Farakkhan or Sharpton and I'd agree. Not after one though.

 

But people were quick to say that George Zimmerman was a racist after only one statement....

But people were quick to say that George Zimmerman was a racist after only one statement....

 

That's not true at all.

 

People said he was a racist, because he had called 911 numerous times on young blacks in the neighborhood prior to the Martin incident, the language he used during the Martin incident, and the fact that he shot him dead in cold-blood because he was walking home.

 

That all combined is why people consider Zimmerman a racist.

I wouldn't call turning a $12 million investment into $2 billion "losing your business," but anyway. Especially since he owns most of Beverly Hills.

 

While I would normally agree with your sentiment on his team being stripped away because of his remarks, the fact is Sterling agreed to the NBA's rules, so he knew the consequences. He should consider himself lucky that the NBA didn't act on him years earlier, when his franchise wasn't worth much more than what he initially paid for it.

 

 

 

 

This has been lost on that entire situation. He had it coming.

But people were quick to say that George Zimmerman was a racist after only one statement....

 

What UKMF said.

...

Edited by Jumper_Dad
never mind

Would the Jimmy "The Greek" comments be bigger or not as big if they were said today? Would he still lose his job? Should he?

Would the Jimmy "The Greek" comments be bigger or not as big if they were said today? Would he still lose his job? Should he?

 

I forgot what he said. Refresh my memory.

I forgot what he said. Refresh my memory.

 

He said this either in an interview or maybe even on TV I don't remember

Date: 1/16/1988

Quote: "The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade...the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."

That's my point. I won't think Toure' is an anti-Semite because of one statement. Maybe after a pattern of statements like Farakkhan or Sharpton and I'd agree. Not after one though.

 

While entitled to your opinion, you're not Jewish so you don't get to decide if it was anti-Semetic or not. That's my point.

A clip came out this week showing a 15 year old Justin Bieber telling a joke with THE word in it. Is he racist?

While entitled to your opinion, you're not Jewish so you don't get to decide if it was anti-Semetic or not. That's my point.

 

Yeah I do. I'm black. I can always decide when a black person is a racist or anti-Semite. Just like white people can decide when blacks are a racist or using a double standard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.