Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CNN Reporter

Featured Replies

That's my point. I won't think Toure' is an anti-Semite because of one statement. Maybe after a pattern of statements like Farakkhan or Sharpton and I'd agree. Not after one though.
Did you read the link that I posted earlier, or did you dismiss it because of the source? If the allegations are true, this is far from the most anti-Semitic statement that Toure'. If you do a little research, you will find considerable evidence that he is a racist as well as an anti-Semite.
  • Replies 100
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I do. I'm black. I can always decide when a black person is a racist or anti-Semite. Just like white people can decide when blacks are a racist or using a double standard.

 

Are you Jewish also? How can you decide what is anti-Semetic?

 

While we all have our opinions what is racist or anti-Semetic, I have never had to deal with the kinds of things Jews have. They are the only true deciders of what is anti-Semetic.

Did you read the link that I posted earlier, or did you dismiss it because of the source? If the allegations are true, this is far from the most anti-Semitic statement that Toure'. If you do a little research, you will find considerable evidence that he is a racist as well as an anti-Semite.

 

I follow him on twitter. Is that research enough?

 

Yes. I read it twice. I'll read it again just for you.

Are you Jewish also? How can you decide what is anti-Semetic?

 

While we all have our opinions what is racist or anti-Semetic, I have never had to deal with the kinds of things Jews have. They are the only true deciders of what is anti-Semetic.

 

Then blacks can only decide what is racist and from now on if I say it is racist then it is racist. Duly. Noted.

Did you read the link that I posted earlier, or did you dismiss it because of the source? If the allegations are true, this is far from the most anti-Semitic statement that Toure'. If you do a little research, you will find considerable evidence that he is a racist as well as an anti-Semite.

 

Post your link again. I don't see it in this thread. I read the link that Builder posted.

I follow him on twitter. Is that research enough?

 

Yes. I read it twice. I'll read it again just for you.

Don't put yourself to any trouble. If you follow him on Twitter, then I assume that you have a good idea of what kind of attitude he has toward Jews and white folk.
Don't put yourself to any trouble. If you follow him on Twitter, then I assume that you have a good idea of what kind of attitude he has toward Jews and white folk.

 

 

I've never seen anything questionable from him ever before. As he said in his apology he should have known better than to engage in a debate with such a complicated issue with only 140 characters at his disposal.

 

By all mean, show me his anti-Semitism. Just because I follow him doesn't mean I have seen it all. You haven't posted a link in this thread that I could find.

I've never seen anything questionable from him ever before. As he said in his apology he should have known better than to engage in a debate with such a complicated issue with only 140 characters at his disposal.

 

By all mean, show me his anti-Semitism. Just because I follow him doesn't mean I have seen it all. You haven't posted a link in this thread that I could find.

He did not even come close to lhis 140 character limit. So, you read a link twice that you could not find? That is quite a feat.
He did not even come close to lhis 140 character limit. So, you read a link twice that you could not find? That is quite a feat.

 

I guess you skipped over post 80. Way to be thorough.

He did not even come close to lhis 140 character limit. So, you read a link twice that you could not find? That is quite a feat.

 

The point he ismaking is that the discussion about the Jews having white privilege is a discussion that requires way more than 140 characters. Even if he used 139 characters the topics still warrants way more discussion.

 

Do you disagree with that sentiment?

The point he ismaking is that the discussion about the Jews having white privilege is a discussion that requires way more than 140 characters. Even if he used 139 characters the topics still warrants way more discussion.

 

Do you disagree with that sentiment?

Twitter is not much good for anything except spam and distributing links to blogs and such. The fact that Toure appears on MSNBC tells me that he is not a serious professional. I will admit that the attention that Toure's tweet has drawn is pretty funny considering the dimwitted racist Al Sharpton is still on MSNBC's payroll.
Twitter is not much good for anything except spam and distributing links to blogs and such. The fact that Toure appears on MSNBC tells me that he is not a serious professional. I will admit that the attention that Toure's tweet has drawn is pretty funny considering the dimwitted racist Al Sharpton is still on MSNBC's payroll.

 

So you do or don't have a link detailing Toure's anti-Semitism?

So you do or don't have a link detailing Toure's anti-Semitism?
Did you read the article to which I linked in this thread twice or were you unable to find it? I am confused.

So, does he work for CNN or MSNBC? I'm confused here.

So, does he work for CNN or MSNBC? I'm confused here.
MSNBC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.