Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CNN Reporter

Featured Replies

Did you read the article to which I linked in this thread twice or were you unable to find it? I am confused.

 

In post 80 I stated I couldn't find it and that I read the link that Builder1214 posted. Is that clear enough for you or do you want to keep dancing? Simply tell me what post number has the link so I can read it.

 

Thank you so much.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A clip came out this week showing a 15 year old Justin Bieber telling a joke with THE word in it. Is he racist?

 

I think in this situation according to people in this thread I get decide on this one.

 

I'm going with no. Justin Bieber is not racist. He's just stupid.

Personally, I think Toure is a hack. I've never watched the show he is on, but from the list of their opionators it seems he is in good company there.

Then blacks can only decide what is racist and from now on if I say it is racist then it is racist. Duly. Noted.

 

It is and always was like that...I can't tell you what is not racist. I can only tell you what I think is racist or agree with you...no way can I tell you something isn't.

 

Example: We are in a group and someone starts making fats jokes, everybody is laughing and cutting up. Well no skinny guy can tell me not to be offended, but he could agree that what was said was offensive...but no way can he tell me not to be offended.

It is and always was like that...I can't tell you what is not racist. I can only tell you what I think is racist or agree with you...no way can I tell you something isn't.

 

Example: We are in a group and someone starts making fats jokes, everybody is laughing and cutting up. Well no skinny guy can tell me not to be offended, but he could agree that what was said was offensive...but no way can he tell me not to be offended.

 

I disagree completely. A little common sense and logic and all people should be able to determine what is and isn't racist. Unfortunately common sense and logic do not exist in today's society in regards to race and every discussion about race is pointless. It's draining just trying to discuss it anymore so I say screw it. Everybody is racist everywhere. Blacks, whites, Jews, Indians, Hispanics.....we're all racist. May as well just accept it and move on.

I disagree completely. A little common sense and logic and all people should be able to determine what is and isn't racist. Unfortunately common sense and logic do not exist in today's society in regards to race and every discussion about race is pointless. It's draining just trying to discuss it anymore so I say screw it. Everybody is racist everywhere. Blacks, whites, Jews, Indians, Hispanics.....we're all racist. May as well just accept it and move on.

You missed my point or I'm missing yours, If you say you feel something is Racist who am I to tell you that you are wrong?

You missed my point or I'm missing yours, If you say you feel something is Racist who am I to tell you that you are wrong?

 

If you are correct then you are someone with common sense. The problem is that everyone has a different view of what is or isn't racist. Who is right? That's always the argument.

If you are correct then you are someone with common sense. The problem is that everyone has a different view of what is or isn't racist. Who is right? That's always the argument.
OK I gotcha now...It's kind a like the old Porn or Art argument, I can't describe it but I know it when I see it.
OK I gotcha now...It's kind a like the old Porn or Art argument, I can't describe it but I know it when I see it.

 

Exactly. And now people are saying that only Jews can decide what is anti-Semitic but when blacks say something is racist they are told it isn't racist unless Donald Sterling's voice is recorded saying it. And then when his voice is recorded people say the recording was done illegally or that he can say what he wants in private and shouldn't have to sell his team. It's so confusing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.