Reds @ Dodgers (May 26 - 28)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Sheldon says it's correct - 4 R' date=' 1 ER over 6 1/3 innings I wasn't paying that close attention when it happened, just going by what Thom said.[/quote']

Thom is an idiot. Painful to listen to. Just said LF got a good jump on that lazy pop up...

What a shame. Tied for most 1-run losses in baseball this year. That's one of two things: bad luck or absence of the big play. In the Reds case, it's more of the latter if you ask me. No backbone to this team whatsoever, and it makes it insufferable to watch.

What a shame. Tied for most 1-run losses in baseball this year. That's one of two things: bad luck or absence of the big play. In the Reds case' date=' it's more of the latter if you ask me. No backbone to this team whatsoever, and it makes it insufferable to watch.[/quote'] Or 3. Bad managing.

I've tried to be patient with Price as I like how he thinks "out of the box" at times. But, you can't have a revolving door at first with Votto out. Frazier has no business being there. You can't tell me that Lutz hits any worse than Sanchez. Leave Frazier at third where he has improved greatly defensively. As much as I like Pena's attitude, etc.. he isn't hitting much in the last two weeks either after a great start to his season.

Both games Frazier has been at first there have been errors or "misplays" that have cost critical runs on a light hitting (no hitting) team.