Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals select Jeremy Hill 55th overall

Featured Replies

I actually love the pick. I wanted Hyde if they were going RB but only because I didn't know Hill was going I to the draft. Hill avg over 6 yds a carry in his 2 years at LSU. He is a big power back with speed that runs a 4.6.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear Bengal Organization: Lay off the moonshine during the draft selection process.

 

Way to not meet immediate needs at LB and OL. Folks, welcome to 3 yards, cloud of dust, and off field arrests. The new Bengal OC wasn't lying when he said the offense would run more. Hoping he runs more on the gridiron than from Greater Cincinnatis finest. At a 4.66 this guy runs slower than I did my sophomore year of hs.

 

I will be first to eat crow if this guy pans out. However, this was not the best the Bengals could have done to remedy immediate need. There "were" some very good OL available!

 

I agree that there are bigger needs. With that said, as long as they are sticking with Dalton then they need a good running game and the Hill and Gio combo could be similar to the Ickey woods and James Brooks combo.

I actually love the pick. I wanted Hyde if they were going RB but only because I didn't know Hill was going I to the draft. Hill avg over 6 yds a carry in his 2 years at LSU. He is a big power back with speed that runs a 4.6.

 

Well then you can drink moonshine if he holds true to form and I'll prep for crow recipes if you're right...:lol2:

I actually love the pick. I wanted Hyde if they were going RB but only because I didn't know Hill was going I to the draft. Hill avg over 6 yds a carry in his 2 years at LSU. He is a big power back with speed that runs a 4.6.

 

I like it too as long as he learned from his mistakes. The bengals had been staying away from.guys like this lately. However I bet you that he also reminded mike brown of corey dillon who also had baggage coming out.

Makes you wonder why they didn't draft Hyde?

Is that a Ray Lewis quote?

 

Ray Lewis was a heck of a thug, one of the best. I loved how last night it showed what Mel Kiper thought of him whence was drafted. How wrong was Kiper.

With Hyde there and a better draft grade I don't know. Bye bye law firm.

I trust Tobin. That said, this guy is hard to root for.

Makes you wonder why they didn't draft Hyde?

Something people seem to forget is that Hyde has been in trouble also. Hill is a better RB IMO than Hyde.

If the stuff Clyde mentions about him are true (and I have no doubt that they are), I'm disappointed in this pick from a character standpoint. People deserve second chances, but that is some really rotten behavior.

Something people seem to forget is that Hyde has been in trouble also. Hill is a better RB IMO than Hyde.

 

Hyde was not charged and proven innocent by video footage. The eye in the sky doesn't lie.

  • Author

Hue Jackson on Jeremy Hill "Averaged over 6 yards a carry at 233 lbs in the SEC. The sky's the limit for him"

This pick puzzles me. I'm not sure they stuck with the "best available" theory they've been using the last few years. I think he'll be an upgrade over the law firm, but there were better options on the board. As for his past, well, that's in the past and hopefully he has or will mature

I watched this guy several times and he is a beast.

This pick puzzles me. I'm not sure they stuck with the "best available" theory they've been using the last few years. I think he'll be an upgrade over the law firm, but there were better options on the board. As for his past, well, that's in the past and hopefully he has or will mature

 

Disagree. I am thinking they did go with the best player available based off of their board. Which is why they took a guy with character issues because he was probably highest on their board.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.