Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAU State Updates

Featured Replies

17s

 

Louisville Magic over BG Sonics 96-25

 

woah

  • Replies 122
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Terrible injury suffered by Tay Weaver from Doss. I'm debating if I should post the video or not. It's a bad one.

 

Did you ever find out the injury?

Did you ever find out the injury?

 

I've never heard an update here's a screenshot from the video:

 

knee injury.jpg

Terrible injury suffered by Tay Weaver from Doss. I'm debating if I should post the video or not. It's a bad one.

 

If you are debating posting it or not, then you probably shouldn't. Hope he is ok.

16s

 

WKY Elite hits a 3 at the regulation buzzer to send it to OT.

 

 

WKY Elite is up 61-54 in OT. 3:41 left.

I've never heard an update here's a screenshot from the video:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44508[/ATTACH]

 

If it's his shoulder, it pops out all the time and he puts it back himself like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon. Was told to have surgery on it over a year ago, but doesn't want to miss any games.

If it's his shoulder, it pops out all the time and he puts it back himself like Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon. Was told to have surgery on it over a year ago, but doesn't want to miss any games.

 

It was definitely his knee/leg.

Hagen Tyler is the best scorer in the state in the 2014/15 season.

15u elite eight teams -

Matts mustangs vs

Hoop dreams

 

Louisville lightning vs

Ky gators

 

Ky heat vs

Lexington future

 

Nky elite 2017 vs

Louisville magic

15u elite eight teams -

Matts mustangs vs

Hoop dreams

 

Louisville lightning vs

Ky gators

 

Ky heat vs

Lexington future

 

Nky elite 2017 vs

Louisville magic

 

WKY Elite went 0-3 at state? Lot of hype for a team to go winless at state.

Hagen Tyler is the best scorer in the state in the 2014/15 season.

 

I told a coach something along these lines recently. He's as good as anyone I've seen.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.