Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hagen Tyler Recruiting - Boyle County Guard - 2015

Featured Replies

Going to start a thread for Boyle County Guard, Hagen Tyler, Class of 2015.

 

After a strong weekend in Pittsburgh during evaluation weekend Hagen picked up offers from Samford and Kentucky Wesleyan and I was told this week he received an offer from NKU. Hagen is expected to continue to have a strong summer and looks to have more offers coming his way.

 

This thread will be to follow his progress.

 

 

Good luck, Hagen!!!! Ball out and enjoy yourself!!!!!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

More recruiting information about Hagen from BGP member BC23:

 

 

 

Numerous schools have been in contact today including Davidson , Boston University , Elon, Akron, Umass Lowell, Tennessee Tech, Radford, Wofford and a few others. Hagens stock is soaring right now. Shows what getting the right exposure and taking advantage of it will do.
  • Author

I'll also add that Florida Gulf Coast has shown some interest as well.

He either has or will soon hear from University of Charleston, Morehead State and EKU.

  • Author

I'm interested to see how high up the offers will come. I'd love to see him at WKU but that is because I have a good friend with floor seats and I'd love to watch him at WKU with floor seats. :D

I'm interested to see how high up the offers will come. I'd love to see him at WKU but that is because I have a good friend with floor seats and I'd love to watch him at WKU with floor seats. :D

 

He's WKU good IMO. He's definitely low to mid-major material.

  • Author
He's WKU good IMO. He's definitely low to mid-major material.

 

From the list of schools so far I am most intrigued by Davidson.

UNC Asheville and Furman University now showing interest . Invited to Cornell elite camp. He really liked NKU when he went on unofficial visit. I'm sure after this weekend there will be several more schools get in the picture. I will get updated list of interested colleges and post after state tournament.

#HoopDreamsCoachQ

I'm interested to see how high up the offers will come. I'd love to see him at WKU but that is because I have a good friend with floor seats and I'd love to watch him at WKU with floor seats. :D

 

I think he will see several more offers before it's all said and done. How high level will be a factor of how well he plays, primarily in July, AND how well his team does (how far they advance). It takes the team winning for added credibility as well as to be seen by more coaches. That said, if he and the team are able to duplicate their Pittsburgh performance, look out!

Congrats Hagen. The kid can play, sure he will have many more offers to come.

He's WKU good IMO. He's definitely low to mid-major material.

 

I think so, too. It will be interesting to see how much stronger he gets. Speaking of Western, he reminds me a bit of former WKU and Shelby County star A.J. Slaughter, though probably a better shooter.

If Hagen can maintain his current level of production against similar competition in July, I expect he'll have plenty of offers to choose from in his senior season. His development is a testament to hard work paying off. He's a great young man to coach and will be a great addition to whichever college program adds him.

How big is he?

 

Hagen is a legitimate 6'4. Good size for a Shooting Guard at the mid major level.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.