Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Turn down for what?!?!? (Funny video)

Featured Replies

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

Kevin Hart posted this on his Instagram. Hilarious.

  • Author

No. He was speeding in the boat. Cops came and found him and issued a citation for speeding. :lol2:

Should I feel guilty that I laughed?

 

I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard...

  • Author

I can't stop laughing when I watch it. :lol2:

I can't stop laughing when I watch it. :lol2:

 

I just LOL'd reading your post... :lol:

I feel terrible for laughing because someone may have been hurt but that is hilarious..

 

This. 1000 times this. :lol2:

The driver in the white shirt is the best. The dude just goes flying, never to be seen again.

Driver's a moron, see that type on the water all the time. Knowing that no one was hurt does make the video funny though.

If you watch the full 7 min video on YouTube you'll see the driver is hurt :lol2:

If you watch the full 7 min video on YouTube you'll see the driver is hurt :lol2:

 

He had to be hurt... Hit the deck way too hard not to be. Plus that chick fell on top of him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.