Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A question I have to ask

Featured Replies

Since Cal came to UK he has had 4 players transfer Kyle Wiltjer ,Darnell Dodson and Ryan Harrow . Who is the 4th?

Since Cal came to UK he has had 4 players transfer Kyle Wiltjer ,Darnell Dodson and Ryan Harrow . Who is the 4th?

 

Stacey Poole. Went Georgia Tech.

 

Note: Don't Google Stacey Poole to double check where he transferred too while at work.

Stacey Poole. Went Georgia Tech.

 

Note: Don't Google Stacey Poole to double check where he transferred too while at work.

 

Jesus! Was not expecting that :lol2:

Jesus! Was not expecting that :lol2:

 

:lol2: he said you shouldn't open at work, what did you expect baby seals being slaughtered.

Stacey Poole. Went Georgia Tech.

 

Note: Don't Google Stacey Poole to double check where he transferred too while at work.

 

Jesus! Was not expecting that :lol2:

 

Wow... I did not take your advice at all :wideyed:

Wow... I did not take your advice at all :wideyed:

 

No one did!...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't believe you the first time so I checked again. Double work violation.

I didn't believe you the first time so I checked again. Double work violation.

 

I went with an immediate clearing of the browsing history :lol2:

Y'all gotta learn to use your phones for stuff like that... :lol2:

Good thing I work for myself. Glad I didn't listen, wow

Jesus! Was not expecting that :lol2:

 

I was expecting that....just didn't know they would be that BIG:scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.