Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A question I have to ask

Featured Replies

Google Stacey Poole Jr. and you're good to go. :thumb:

 

Why would I want to do that now that I know what I can get leaving the Jr. off the search? :lol2:

The same rule applies to a google search for Harrison twins as well.

The same rule applies to a google search for Harrison twins as well.

 

I get the UK players and some dudes in speedos :lol2: Thanks. :irked:

The same rule applies to a google search for Harrison twins as well.

 

Big mistake

Stacey Poole. Went Georgia Tech.

 

Note: Don't Google Stacey Poole to double check where he transferred too while at work.

 

Holy cow

Y'all gotta learn to use your phones for stuff like that... :lol2:

 

:thumb:

 

NSFW just means I pull out my iPad. :lol:

Google Stacey Poole Jr. and you're good to go. :thumb:

 

I'd rather look at Stacey Poole Sr.

Holy cow

 

Funny... I thought of milk when I did the search as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.