April 18, 201412 yr Author Have to think Phillips gets a double play*there. Two balls off gloves this inning.
April 18, 201412 yr LeCure gets a K and then base hit(ball ate up Santiago) scores a run, still runners on first and second, 1 out.
April 19, 201412 yr It is amazing how the Reds just own the Cubs. They always seem to be a good remedy for the Reds ills.
April 19, 201412 yr So tough as a Cubs fan. I think they've had the worst offense of all time the last couple of seasons. Poor shark can't get any help he's pitched gems all year but I don't think he's even got one run of support. Same can be said for the other pitchers too I guess. Just haven't seen a team who gets shut out as much as the Cubs here lately, I mean it is a serious struggle just to get a run or two a game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.