Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Cubs (4/18 thru 4/20)

Featured Replies

The bats have finally warmed up and a few guys are on fire. Lets hope that continues today and through the weekend!

  • Replies 62
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The bats have finally warmed up and a few guys are on fire. Lets hope that continues today and through the weekend!

 

I was hoping for a night game tonight so I could tune in.

 

I'm wearing blue suede wingtips and a blue lizard belt today -- hope that isn't a bad sign. Red wingtips would be too much, but blue when we're playing the Cubs makes me nervous in hindsight.

MJ I feel good about these three, I think your jobs safe for at least another series!

  • Author
MJ I feel good about these three, I think your jobs safe for at least another series!

 

I'm feeling really good too. I like their chances of getting at least two. Positive thoughts.

Hamilton CF

Votto 1B

Phillips 2B

Bruce RF

Frazier 3B

Ludwick LF

Mesoraco C

Cozart SS

Simon P

Well the Cubs have lost 4 in a row and should get back on track, but then again its the Cubs, and then again its the Reds. At Wrigley too.

0-0 at end of 2. cubs still havent scored in 20 innings. I wonder what the record is for longest scoring drought.

Why did Phillips leave the game? Was he traded? :)

Everyone sleeping at the wheel? Billy doubled to knock in Raco in the fifth. Reds are up 1-0 in the top of the 6th. Simon pitching another gem.

Why did Phillips leave the game? Was he traded? :)

 

Sand in his vag......er....back spasms...

Why did Phillips leave the game? Was he traded? :)

 

They'll probably say it was "precautionary". Back/side strain.

Reds in 7th go 3 up 3 down, all grounders fielded by 1st basemen and tossed to pitcher. I don't remember seeing that before. Cubs got lucky to get Hamilton.

Cubs get single and a Frazier error(?) get first 2 on and LeCure coming in the for "The Big Pasta".

  • Author

Was driving to granpda's and listening to Marty and the Cowboy all the way. Of coarse when I arrive grandpa is in his chair with the game on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.