April 20, 201412 yr Meso should hit cleanup. Hamilton Votto Bruce Mesoraco Frazier Ludwick Phillips Cozart
April 20, 201412 yr Meso should hit cleanup. Hamilton Votto Bruce Mesoraco Frazier Ludwick Phillips Cozart I'd flip Ludwick with Frazier but that looks good
April 20, 201412 yr Well let's see if Bailey can hold a lead. He's 0 fer in that department this year.
April 20, 201412 yr I'm telling you the ball is just exploding off Meso's bat. It just sounds different this year.
April 20, 201412 yr I'm telling you the ball is just exploding off Meso's bat. It just sounds different this year. I think he's swinging at better pitches this year. I've always said he has the best swing on the Reds. It's just beautiful
April 20, 201412 yr Good guys win. 8-2, Moneybags gets his first win. Bruce looked good, Cozart got a whole weeks worth of hits. On to Pittsburgh.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.