Jabari Parker enters the NBA Draft

BuddySugarDavis

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ultimately, I boiled my decision down to two simple questions:

Which environment -- college or the NBA -- offers me the best opportunity to grow as a basketball player?

Which environment -- college or the NBA -- offers me the best opportunity to grow and develop off the court?

The answer to both questions is undeniably the NBA".

Bahhhh, get out with that. It's all about the money. Just come out and say it, I wanna get paid the big bucks so I'm going to the NBA. If he was a mid to late first rounder he would have came back. He's a top 5 pick which means top 5 money.

"Ultimately, I boiled my decision down to two simple questions:

Which environment -- college or the NBA -- offers me the best opportunity to grow as a basketball player?

Which environment -- college or the NBA -- offers me the best opportunity to grow and develop off the court?

The answer to both questions is undeniably the NBA".

Bahhhh, get out with that. It's all about the money. Just come out and say it, I wanna get paid the big bucks so I'm going to the NBA. If he was a mid to late first rounder he would have came back. He's a top 5 pick which means top 5 money.

I would usually agree with that, but I don't this time. How many kids have ever come out early and stated their reasoning and made as much sense as he did in an article? Seems to me like he's genuine.

I would usually agree with that, but I don't this time. How many kids have ever come out early and stated their reasoning and made as much sense as he did in an article? Seems to me like he's genuine.

He is. That's why he is saying all this. In the end its always the same case though. Go to college for another year and make 0 dollars or declare and make millions. Who is turning that down?

He is. That's why he is saying all this. In the end its always the same case though. Go to college for another year and make 0 dollars or declare and make millions. Who is turning that down?

He knows darn good and well his money will be there next year if he wants it. Some of these guys that isn't exactly the case...

Smart decision by Jabari. A small part of me wanted him to come back just so I could sit back and watch all the Duke haters come up with creative excuses as to why Duke was so good. :lol2:

I just like watching well coached, disciplined fundamentals, good basketball. Duke is one of those teams IMO.