Cuonzo Martin to California

LOOGY

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're sitting down because your boy is in Knoxvegas today. :sssh:

As you know, I believe he is just trying to get his UC extension done, but he is there, so that is something.

People in Columbia, MO may be calling him as well.

That baffles me....Why would you leave Missouri for Tulsa?

I get they've underachieved, but this is two straight coaches that have bolted for programs that are lesser than the Tigers.

Got out of town before the train came rolling down the road with Haith tied to the tracks...

Got out of town before the train came rolling down the road with Haith tied to the tracks...

Mizzou found out the hard way, hire a bum running from the NCAA and you underachieve. They missed the dance this year with a very good roster.

As GT said, Haith was doomed at Mizzou.

Mizzou is a good job.....here we go again.

Travis Ford back to his original college choice?

A) What is the fascination with Travis Ford? He isn't a good coach. I don't get it.

B) Why would you leave Okie State with the resources of T. Boone Pickens to go to Mizzou, which, to be honest, still appears to be finding itself since the SEC move? Mizzou is a sleeping giant, to be sure, but being in the SEC East in both football and basketball has its inherent challenges.

A) What is the fascination with Travis Ford? He isn't a good coach. I don't get it. B) Why would you leave Okie State with the resources of T. Boone Pickens to go to Mizzou' date=' which, to be honest, still appears to be finding itself since the SEC move? Mizzou is a sleeping giant, to be sure, but being in the SEC East in both football and basketball has its inherent challenges.[/quote']

A) I'm not a fan at all of Travis Ford.

B) I figure the move might be similar to the move Haith made , and that the Cowboys might be ready to run Ford out of town.

A) What is the fascination with Travis Ford? He isn't a good coach. I don't get it.

B) Why would you leave Okie State with the resources of T. Boone Pickens to go to Mizzou, which, to be honest, still appears to be finding itself since the SEC move? Mizzou is a sleeping giant, to be sure, but being in the SEC East in both football and basketball has its inherent challenges.

There is no SEC East in basketball.