Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill O'Reilly Questions John Calipari On "Hip-Hop, Rap Stuff, Hustlers"

Featured Replies

He said at the beginning of the interview that these were predominantly African American players he was asking about.

 

Well I assumed he wasn't talking about Polson, Hood, Willis, etc. :lol2:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I generally give little credence to sports figures and Hollywood bigwigs when they talk about politics.

 

Same when the situation is reversed. And while Mr. O'Reilly isn't a politician, that's his area.

 

Agreed.

 

I tuned in simply because Cal was on. And honestly, I still don't know why he was on the show. I know he's got this book coming out tomorrow, but The O'Reilly Factor?

Additionally, there were two comments Cal made that I don't believe for a second:

 

1) No girls allowed in Wildcat Lodge.

2) Players don't use four-letter words toward him.

Additionally, there were two comments Cal made that I don't believe for a second:

 

1) No girls allowed in Wildcat Lodge.

2) Players don't use four-letter words toward him.

 

 

I'd guess both are true.

 

1) If you let one in, the place will quickly become orgy central. If they want to take care of business, her place works just fine.

 

2) Have you ever seen a college coach when a player throws a four letter jab at the coach? I saw the UC guys stand in place for an hour two seasons ago in that exact situation in practice. Dropping an f bomb directed at the guy in charge will go exactly as you'd expect, and isn't something that happens without a good day going wrong in a hurry...

I'd guess both are true.

 

1) If you let one in, the place will quickly become orgy central. If they want to take care of business, her place works just fine.

 

2) Have you ever seen a college coach when a player throws a four letter jab at the coach? I saw the UC guys stand in place for an hour two seasons ago in that exact situation in practice. Dropping an f bomb directed at the guy in charge will go exactly as you'd expect, and isn't something that happens without a good day going wrong in a hurry...

 

Maybe Cal runs a tighter ship, but I know with 100% certainty that the ladies were frequent visitors at Wildcat Lodge during the late 1990's.

 

On the four letter thing, I'm sure different coaches have different standards, but I very much remember Boogie Cousins giving Cal the what-for several times on the sidelines. And Cal himself had some memorable choice words for Terrence Jones--not just cursing, which is commonplace with coaches--but calling him a selfish something or another. :lol2:

Maybe Cal runs a tighter ship, but I know with 100% certainty that the ladies were frequent visitors at Wildcat Lodge during the late 1990's.

 

On the four letter thing, I'm sure different coaches have different standards, but I very much remember Boogie Cousins giving Cal the what-for several times on the sidelines. And Cal himself had some memorable choice words for Terrence Jones--not just cursing, which is commonplace with coaches--but calling him a selfish something or another. :lol2:

 

I'd guess the rise in sexual assault charges has made it necessary to not allow random fornication in the team dorm. Sign of the times and what not.

 

I can see it a little in the heat of the moment during games. In any other situation it isn't going to fly with 99.9% of the coaches out there...

Maybe after Gerald Fitch women were banned from Wildcat Lodge. Wasn't that him who had the wife up in the Lodge?

Maybe after Gerald Fitch women were banned from Wildcat Lodge. Wasn't that him who had the wife up in the Lodge?

 

That's possible. Fitch was a frequent breaker of rules.

Maybe after Gerald Fitch women were banned from Wildcat Lodge. Wasn't that him who had the wife up in the Lodge?
Aren't you thinking of Chuck Hayes?
Aren't you thinking of Chuck Hayes?

 

Hayes was accused of rape. Was that while he was at UK?

Agreed.

 

I tuned in simply because Cal was on. And honestly, I still don't know why he was on the show. I know he's got this book coming out tomorrow, but The O'Reilly Factor?

 

I'd imagine that there are a lot of conservatives throughout the South and particularly Kentucky that watch the O'Reilly Factor and Fox News. With his new book coming out today, his publicist probably through it was a good way to reach a large group.

I'll never for a second believe there aren't chicks in the Wildcat Lodge, or any other D1 basketball dorm in America. :lol2:

Do you think possibly he meant since they were going to be one and done type that they would do what they want or was he referring to something about home life? When you are the face of the greatest basketball program in America and other programs have to deal with these off the court situations I thought it shed a light on how we at Kentucky do things. Look down the road at U of L and the problems Rick has faced. He made Cal look good because Cal handled the questions well. I thought all of the questions gave Cal a chance to talk about how he recruits the best in the country. Some may look at it as idiotic but I thought it made UK shine even more by the way that Cal handled it.

Tool. He's just an awful, miserable human being with a tv show.

 

 

I need to see what twitter is saying.

 

Yeah, he's a joke. I hate politics....I hate the far right as much as I do the far left. He's a joke. Somebody needs to slap the crap out of him is what needs to happen.

O' Reilly always has seemed a bit of a bigot to me....This only further enforces that opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.