Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill O'Reilly Questions John Calipari On "Hip-Hop, Rap Stuff, Hustlers"

Featured Replies

Hayes was accused of rape. Was that while he was at UK?
Yes, and it happened at the Wildcat Lodge with a married woman.
  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, and it happened at the Wildcat Lodge with a married woman.

 

I couldn't remember who it was. I remember it allegedly happened at the Lodge.

Do you think possibly he meant since they were going to be one and done type that they would do what they want or was he referring to something about home life? When you are the face of the greatest basketball program in America and other programs have to deal with these off the court situations I thought it shed a light on how we at Kentucky do things. Look down the road at U of L and the problems Rick has faced. He made Cal look good because Cal handled the questions well. I thought all of the questions gave Cal a chance to talk about how he recruits the best in the country. Some may look at it as idiotic but I thought it made UK shine even more by the way that Cal handled it.

 

It was idiotic by O'Reilly and Cal did a great job.

I'd guess the rise in sexual assault charges has made it necessary to not allow random fornication in the team dorm. Sign of the times and what not.

 

I can see it a little in the heat of the moment during games. In any other situation it isn't going to fly with 99.9% of the coaches out there...

 

 

 

"Random Fornication" ....sounds like it could be the title of an old Warren Zevon song.

It was idiotic by O'Reilly and Cal did a great job.

 

SO are you agreeing with me, I think that is what I said. But it still put another huge bonus mark on the UK program for the way Cal handled the questioning.

SO are you agreeing with me, I think that is what I said. But it still put another huge bonus mark on the UK program for the way Cal handled the questioning.

 

Everyone has agreed with you about Cal. I think everyone has said he handled himself extremely well. Which he did.

Cal did do very well and considering the size of O'Reilly's audience that should be a boost to sales of his book.

O'Riley is completely out of touch with anything non-political...probably thinks Hannah Montana is a real person

Even I dislike oreilley, wha an idiot. Acts like he knows stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.