Harrell Returning To UL

BIG BLACK JACK

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great move for Cards...bad move for Harrell. I saw a couple of Mock drafts him in the 18-25 range, that would put him with a pretty decent team, one draft projected him to the Bulls. If he comes back he should go higher next season but to a much worse team than the Bulls.

Great move for Cards...bad move for Harrell. I saw a couple of Mock drafts him in the 18-25 range, that would put him with a pretty decent team, one draft projected him to the Bulls. If he comes back he should go higher next season but to a much worse team than the Bulls.

NBA scouts told him he'd go 15-25. Not gonna lie, I don't see him improving his stock with another year. He's a tweener as far as NBA goes.

Since when are NCAA students looking at their draft stock as an opportunity to go lower so as to be drafted by a better team? IMO it was not a good idea for him to return due to risk of injury only.

NBA scouts told him he'd go 15-25. Not gonna lie, I don't see him improving his stock with another year. He's a tweener as far as NBA goes.

I agree for the most part but upgrading his jumper (and foul shooting) could move him up a few spots. I still don't ever seen him being a top 10 pick.