Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrell Returning To UL

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difficult to overstate how important that is for the Cardinals next season. Would have been SUPER THIN and really young in the frontcourt without him.

Huge for Louisville. If he stays injury free his draft stock will rise considering it's sounding like next years draft is weak.

He would've been a 1st round selection, but he's a bit of a tweener. Obviously good news for UL, as Harrell was a beast late in the year.

He and Mangok (or however you spell that) will be a solid 4/5 for the Cards, no doubt.

Big news, and news I was expecting, honestly.

Big news, and news I was expecting, honestly.

 

You expected him to come back?

He and Mangok (or however you spell that) will be a solid 4/5 for the Cards, no doubt.

 

Correct.

You expected him to come back?

 

Honestly, I kind of did. I said in some other thread he still has quite a bit to work on to be NBA ready, IMO.

Great move for Cards...bad move for Harrell. I saw a couple of Mock drafts him in the 18-25 range, that would put him with a pretty decent team, one draft projected him to the Bulls. If he comes back he should go higher next season but to a much worse team than the Bulls.

Great move for Cards...bad move for Harrell. I saw a couple of Mock drafts him in the 18-25 range, that would put him with a pretty decent team, one draft projected him to the Bulls. If he comes back he should go higher next season but to a much worse team than the Bulls.

 

NBA scouts told him he'd go 15-25. Not gonna lie, I don't see him improving his stock with another year. He's a tweener as far as NBA goes.

Great move for Cards...bad move for Harrell. I saw a couple of Mock drafts him in the 18-25 range, that would put him with a pretty decent team, one draft projected him to the Bulls. If he comes back he should go higher next season but to a much worse team than the Bulls.

 

Since when are NCAA students looking at their draft stock as an opportunity to go lower so as to be drafted by a better team? IMO it was not a good idea for him to return due to risk of injury only.

NBA scouts told him he'd go 15-25. Not gonna lie, I don't see him improving his stock with another year. He's a tweener as far as NBA goes.

 

I agree for the most part but upgrading his jumper (and foul shooting) could move him up a few spots. I still don't ever seen him being a top 10 pick.

If Harrell can pick up where he left off of from last year and develop a mid range jumper, he will be a lottery pick next year. The NBA drafts on potential and athleticism.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.