Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 2014-15 Schedule

Featured Replies

Just curious when next years Kentucky schedule comes out. Have any non conference opponents been announced? Also I am just moving to Kentucky from Iowa. Never been to a UK game. I actually am gonna be living closer to Knoxville then Lexington. I hear tickets are hard to come by. Should I just go to a road game?

  • Replies 41
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets can be a bit pricey, but you shouldn't have any trouble finding some for pretty much any game (although depending on the opponent, you could be paying quite a bit). Definitely need to go to Rupp at least once just to experience it.

 

Also, welcome to the site!

Just curious when next years Kentucky schedule comes out. Have any non conference opponents been announced? Also I am just moving to Kentucky from Iowa. Never been to a UK game. I actually am gonna be living closer to Knoxville then Lexington. I hear tickets are hard to come by. Should I just go to a road game?

 

The non-conference schedule will come out sometime in the late summer I think, but a lot of it will be known before then.

 

Kentucky will play Kansas in Indianapolis for the Champions Classic (Michigan State/Duke is the other game). They'll play UCLA in Chicago--a similar setup to the Champions Classic (Ohio State/North Carolina is the other game). They host North Carolina in December & will travel to Louisville in either late December or early January. And there should be a home opponent for the Big 12/SEC Challenge--my guess would be Oklahoma State or Texas Tech (b/c of Ford & Tubby).

Just curious when next years Kentucky schedule comes out. Have any non conference opponents been announced? Also I am just moving to Kentucky from Iowa. Never been to a UK game. I actually am gonna be living closer to Knoxville then Lexington. I hear tickets are hard to come by. Should I just go to a road game?

 

Right now I am wanting to finish this season out. BTW, welcome to bgp :thumb:, you don't have to be crazy to be on here but it does help.

Looking forward to seeing the schedule.

 

Is the Baylor contract over?

Looking forward to seeing the schedule.

 

Is the Baylor contract over?

 

 

You and me both.

 

Pretty sure it is. Hopefully it gets renewed. Would also love to see Duke on the schedule. When's that suppose to happen?

The "schedule" will start in the summer, as the team can go on one of those tours like they did in Canada during the Brandon Knight year. Matt Jones said the other day on KSR that he had heard the trip would be to the Bahamas. A Yahoo article had mentioned something about Spain.

GregNJ @GregNJ

UK back to Barclays next season. Just waiting on opponent. Love that arena. Best place to see a game. Looking forward to it.

Non-Conference Road Games:

 

Louisville

 

Non-Conference Home Games:

 

North Carolina

Providence

Undetermined Big 12 opponent (SEC/Big 12 Challenge...I think it will be Texas or Texas Tech)

Non-Conference Neutral Site Games:

 

Kansas (Indianapolis - Nov. 18th)

UCLA (Chicago)

Undetermined opponent at the Barclays Center

 

Matt Jones has been saying for a couple of days that UK will have a road game against a team that is not marquee, but the site of the game will be well worth it. I don't know if he's talking about the venue being nice or the geography being nice.

Matt Jones has been saying for a couple of days that UK will have a road game against a team that is not marquee, but the site of the game will be well worth it. I don't know if he's talking about the venue being nice or the geography being nice.

 

USF perhaps?

Matt Jones has been saying for a couple of days that UK will have a road game against a team that is not marquee, but the site of the game will be well worth it. I don't know if he's talking about the venue being nice or the geography being nice.

It was going to be Hawaii after the Louisville game and then they were going to stay for 5 days of Camp Cal, but he said today that it fell apart for some reason.

Didn't someone say UK and Duke were playing this season?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.