Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 2014-15 Schedule

Featured Replies

It was going to be Hawaii after the Louisville game and then they were going to stay for 5 days of Camp Cal, but he said today that it fell apart for some reason.

 

I wondered about Hawaii.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't someone say UK and Duke were playing this season?

 

I haven't heard or read anything about that.

USF perhaps?

 

If they don't play this year, I look for USF to be on the schedule in 2015-16.

Just curious when next years Kentucky schedule comes out. Have any non conference opponents been announced? Also I am just moving to Kentucky from Iowa. Never been to a UK game. I actually am gonna be living closer to Knoxville then Lexington. I hear tickets are hard to come by. Should I just go to a road game?

 

Go and check out camping for midnight madness. A experience you have to see. Also welcome to the BGP family!!!!

Didn't someone say UK and Duke were playing this season?

 

I'm not sure if you are referring to one of my posts in a thread, but I said that I sure wish they were, just because I think it would be a fun game with all of those Burger Boys between the two of them.

If they don't play this year, I look for USF to be on the schedule in 2015-16.

 

If you listen to the Krebs interview with Orlando Antigua, Mark asks him about that near the end. Coach O said when we get to where we can be competitive, then we'll talk about it. 2015-16 may be too soon.

 

You know how bad I want it.

UK is playing Eastern Kentucky on December 7th in Rupp.

Yes, and I plan on going to this game!!!! Hopefully Robbie will be healthy this year and get to play.

Matt Jones tweets that UK's two exhibitions will be against Pikeville and Georgetown.

Per Matt Jones, UK will open the season at Rupp on November 14th vs. Grand Canyon University (the Antelopes :lol2:), coached by Dan Majerle.

Per Matt Jones, UK will host Bobby Hurley's Buffalo team on November 16th.

Per Matt Jones, UK will host Bobby Hurley's Buffalo team on November 16th.
Does Hurley still have the restraining order against PP92, or is that infatuation over with now?
Does Hurley still have the restraining order against PP92, or is that infatuation over with now?

 

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.