Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SO.....What was the "tweak" ?

Featured Replies

I think it's funny people still really believe he made one small little change that led to this. They're just playing better.
I think there may have been some minor changes but this was a mental play.

Lets keep the Mojo flowing, there will be plenty time to count our chips when the dealing is done!

I think it's clear: witchcraft.

No way Cal was able to Tweak the team in any positive way from a coaching X and O's standpoint, he's not a good coach remember. All he knows how to do is recruit and roll the ball out at practice.

Put me in the camp that doesn't think anything changed other than them playing better.

Put me in the camp that doesn't think anything changed other than them playing better.

 

He has tweaked the offense some, as well as the defense. He basically just simplified it and has ran a couple pretty basic sets.

I think it's clear: witchcraft.

 

Edit.

  • Author

As I hinted in my post, I don't feel that there was anything different either. I think that was Cal getting in people's heads. Possibly backing off on them some, not being as critical but who knows ? I agree with the philosophy of not jinxing it. I basically was bored, wanted a different talking point :idunno: :lol2:.

GO CATS !!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.