Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard 57 PCC 49

Featured Replies

I was confident that Hazard would win this one . They are just the better team. T0 much Hazard for PCC.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that History was just that, history, and the Bulldogs would win this one. Good win Hazard!

does anyone have any stats for this game

 

I heard that the Hicks had 17, anyone know any other stats?

Hicks came up big late in the game. Perry had this one at hand and fell apart with the Hazard press. This was another great classic between these two teams.

I heard that the Hicks had 17, anyone know any other stats?

Tyler Bailey for PCC led all scorers with 19.He played a great game!!!!!!!!

Hazard in now my favorite to win it all. Hicks is a tough player...best gaurd in the region foe show.

I'm glad the PCC fans didn't play the "refs cheated" card in this thread. Congrats Hazard on a nice quality win here. And I think PCC lost with class in this thread so far.

I heard on the radio that Coach Holland swithced from his patented 2-3, and 1-3-1 Zones to run a box and one on Hicks.

 

It is not the first time that Hazard has seen this on the season. North Laurel did it and came back to beat Hazard earlier. They realized that as Hicks goes, so go the Bulldogs. However, Spurlock and his team have learned how to attack that defense thru earlier meetings with it. Big win for Hazard and this should make them one of the favorites to win the region if they can win the district. They have to win their next game to get the better seed in the regionals.

I am surprised and missed this one. Congrats to the Bulldogs.

Hicks was clutch towards the end with the 3 & the free throws. Congrats Hazard

Hicks is usually clutch. But I think the turnaround for Hazard has been the return of Olinger to the team. They're a lot better team now than they were in December and January.

Is there any truth to the rumor that Spurlock is being let go after the Season is over. I had heard this from inside the school that he had all ready been informed of this about a month ago no matter what happens in the post season.

Is there any truth to the rumor that Spurlock is being let go after the Season is over. I had heard this from inside the school that he had all ready been informed of this about a month ago no matter what happens in the post season.

 

 

 

Although, it would be great news for the opposing coaches in the region, it could possibly be the worst move Hazard could possibly make. Not many coaches could field the types of teams that he has while losing as many players to graduation as he does every year. Politics should have no place in basketball, but unfortunately they are part of it and this one could bite hazard in the backside down the road should they release Coach Spurlock.

I agree with you on this dahorn. Spurlock has done an excellent job at Hazard and any other program would be blessed to have him. I think if they let Spurlock go, Hazard will realize how good they actually have it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.