2014-2015 Top 10 Players in the State

With the talk about some of the top underclassmen in the state, who will be the top 10 players in the state next year?

Here is a list of 10 to get things started.

Raymond Spalding - Trinity

Cameron Justice - Knott Co. Central

James Bolden -Holmes

Carson Williams -Owen Co

Eli Wright - Apollo

Quintin Gooden - Taylor Co

Evan Hall - Knott Co. Central

Jaqualis Matlock -Hopkinsville

Drew McDonald -Newport Central Catholic

Braxton Beverly - Perry Co Central

I may have left out someone obvious, but I think these 10 are all at least in the conversation.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hagen Tyler of Boyle County get some mention amongst the best in the state next year.

I can see Timmy Taylor of Lincoln County getting more statewide recognition as well.

PP92 are you kin to Hagen?

I was wondering the same thing,,,he is begining so sound like some of those folks in the 9th region promoting their players......LOL,,,,,

:D

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until the season starts when a new 12th Region Coordinator takes over and I just become a fan of Boyle County again. :D

I think that there are 6 or so, on Rez's list, that are no-brainers. Then it becomes a little less clear. Looking at a ranking service's player ratings, here are some of the other top names from each class:

2015: Jeremiah Tisdale, Ronnie Carson, Corey Douglas, Jeremiah Bell, Matt Rose, Jalen Perry, Michael Stafford

2016: Raekwon Long, Malik Dow, Darius Williams, Mason Faulkner, Kevin Kirby, Will Hager, Matt Miller, Jaevion Eaves, Perry Ayers.

By the way, I have to back PP on the Hagen Tyler comment. Even though he is actually PP's great grandson, he's still definitely deserving of the mention/consideration!

2016 Camel Matt Wilson made a name for himself in the Sweet 16. Probably not top 10 yet but I think he is top 10 in 2016 class.

I think if Matt works on his back to the basket moves he will be awful tough to stop.

2016 Camel Matt Wilson made a name for himself in the Sweet 16. Probably not top 10 yet but I think he is top 10 in 2016 class.

Can't make an informed opinion because I have only seen a couple of them last year, however I did see Matt and he was impressive. I was shocked he was only a sophomore. The kid is a beast. He certainly could play for me.