2014-2015 Top 10 Players in the State

After the results of the State Tournament maybe their is a good reason the 9th region people promote their players.

OK. I will give you that one,,,,lets see how long it takes to repeat......

IMO, Eli Wright will separate from the field over the next 2 years assuming he stays in the state and doesn't go Prep School (ala D'Angelo Russell) somewhere. He's potentially that good......

What makes him so good?

He's the only guy I mentioned that I haven't seen at some point, so I know nothing about him, except that a lot of people are very high on him.

What makes him so good?

He's the only guy I mentioned that I haven't seen at some point, so I know nothing about him, except that a lot of people are very high on him.

He has size, athleticism, and decent touch at this point. In my limited experience, he seems to work hard and is very coachable. Although these ingredients are simple; putting them all together seems to be very difficult and I think this kid may do it. Not a knock against any of the other kids at all, it's just my opinion.

And which region do you root for Danny? Or do you just take the field vs the 9th?

Really I do not have a favorite region, I am a HS basketball fan, very seldom does a year go bye that I do not see several teams for all 16 regions,excluding the state tournament. Your 9th region is not the best or the worst in the state, the 9th usually has a couple pretty good teams, but from top to bottom they do not stack up with a lot of the regions,,,,,Sorry

He has size, athleticism, and decent touch at this point. In my limited experience, he seems to work hard and is very coachable. Although these ingredients are simple; putting them all together seems to be very difficult and I think this kid may do it. Not a knock against any of the other kids at all, it's just my opinion.

Saw him play twice. Quickly caught my eye as silky-smoothe. Little frail, but only a freshman. Bracken Co. in for some good years ahead with this young man. Potentially going to be a 3,000 point producer before career over.

Saw him play twice. Quickly caught my eye as silky-smoothe. Little frail, but only a freshman. Bracken Co. in for some good years ahead with this young man. Potentially going to be a 3,000 point producer before career over.

Sorry Coach but I was referring to Eli Wright at Apollo.......