Warren Central 2014

Ram

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so we have an actual name out there, it's Howard Feggins. Primarily college experience. Spent two years at Colerain prior to entering the college coaching ranks.
Interesting hire. I hope it works out for the Dragons. Opinion on the hire, Dragonfire?

Interesting hire. I hope it works out for the Dragons. Opinion on the hire' date=' Dragonfire?[/quote']

I think history may judge the hire based on the length of his tenure. The Dragons can not afford for him to leave after just a few years. His plan sounds excellent, now comes the follow through. I'm quite fond of the Tyson quote that everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Execute the plan and stay around for a while and it'll be great.

To sum up, I think it might turn out to be high risk, high reward. WC and their supporters better hope real hard for the reward part.

I guess we will have to wait and see if Jenson transfers - I can't imagine not playing for your father or even better yet, playing against your father as HHS and Warren Central do play again this year.

Howard Feggins has been coaching on the college level for several years. Living out of a suitcase most of the year. Spending as much time in N Ky with his wife and son as his coaching job would allow. This is a chance to reunite the family year round.

Jenson is a D1 athlete that has played exclusively at WR at HHS. He is being recruited by several schools as a WR/DB prospect.