March 31, 201412 yr Do you have experience with Vaught? Yes. He is a respected journalist and is good at his craft. Best way to say it is that people either like him or they don't like him. There is no middle ground.
March 31, 201412 yr For those in the journalism field/media, is simply wearing the gear of one of the schools okay (considering his son does play there), or is that out of line IMO? I don't mind the gear. If there is big displays of rooting, that is a different story. Unless it's in a private booth somewhere.
March 31, 201412 yr Yes. He is a respected journalist and is good at his craft. If this is the case, what purpose would it serve for him to blatantly lie and make this stuff up?
March 31, 201412 yr Dakich said there was no cheering. Said he asked to borrow stats from Detroit writer. Said Larry going to Twitter to slam him and his buddy was over the line. Said Vaught didnt have the guts to ask Dan to pipe down. Brought Larry a cup of coffee. Larry refused it. Made a smart remark to DD. DD then tool some shots at him for going to Twitter instead of to DD. I don't rally care at all about what happened, but if there was no cheering from Dakich, then why did he say that Vaught did not have the guts to ask him to pipe down?
March 31, 201412 yr If this is the case, what purpose would it serve for him to blatantly lie and make this stuff up? 1. I don't think he blatantly lied. I think he gave his version of the events. 2. Even if his version is skewed whose side is BBN going to take? Vaught's or Dakich's?
March 31, 201412 yr @RLenziBlade: I just witnessed a fist pump by another media member after Julius Randle's shot Looks like everybody was cheering in the media section.
March 31, 201412 yr @RLenziBlade: @mikefreemanNFL @natejschneider don't even get me started on the person with a media credential and the button that says "I'm a Cats Fan."
March 31, 201412 yr Hard to defend Dakich in that case He should of been up with the rest of the parents in the stands.
March 31, 201412 yr @RLenziBlade: @mikefreemanNFL @natejschneider don't even get me started on the person with a media credential and the button that says "I'm a Cats Fan." Jones?
March 31, 201412 yr @RLenziBlade: @mikefreemanNFL @natejschneider don't even get me started on the person with a media credential and the button that says "I'm a Cats Fan." They need to be called out as well. There's no place for it from members of the media.
March 31, 201412 yr Jones? They need to be called out as well. There's no place for it from members of the media. Don't know. She said she was too far away to get a picture or she would have. She and Mike Freeman were discussing it during the game. Mike Freeman is an NFL journalist.
March 31, 201412 yr Author Jones? I think Jones said he was in a hotel room watching the game...something to do with MOJO and not screwing it up
March 31, 201412 yr I think Jones said he was in a hotel room watching the game...something to do with MOJO and not screwing it up He said on the radio that he watched the UofL game in his hotel and the Michigan game at some convention center because he had to check out of his room prior to the game.
March 31, 201412 yr I think Jones said he was in a hotel room watching the game...something to do with MOJO and not screwing it up Have to respect that. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.