Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vaught vs Dakich...what happened?

Featured Replies

It's only crazy if it doesn't work. :lol2:

 

No doubt!!!! :lol2:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what's worse...Vaught or Dakich...or Jones getting media credentials to the Elite 8 and leaving the arena to watch the game on TV.

Apparently Dakich was ripping Larry Vaught on his local sports call-in show, calling him "old curmudgeon media man" with "crumbs on his clothes" and implying he's a perv because Vaught his a photo of himself and some UK cheerleaders on his Twitter or something

For those in the journalism field/media, is simply wearing the gear of one of the schools okay (considering his son does play there), or is that out of line IMO?

 

My son plays football for EKU and I take photos and do writeups of their games for OVCball.net. I've never seen it specified on any of the credentials that I've gotten that I shouldn't wear EKU gear. Most of their games are D-I FCS but we have been on the field at UL and Purdue. There were several photogs on the gear wearing clothing from their respective schools. That being said I do not openly cheer while I'm on the sidelines.

  • Author
My son plays football for EKU and I take photos and do writeups of their games for OVCball.net. I've never seen it specified on any of the credentials that I've gotten that I shouldn't wear EKU gear. Most of their games are D-I FCS but we have been on the field at UL and Purdue. There were several photogs on the gear wearing clothing from their respective schools. That being said I do not openly cheer while I'm on the sidelines.
Unless a particular player grabs a loose ball for a scoop and score...pretty sure you'd openly cheer then...well until the heart attack took you out :)
Unless a particular player grabs a loose ball for a scoop and score...pretty sure you'd openly cheer then...well until the heart attack took you out :)

 

Yeah, I could live with getting escorted off of the sidelines if that happened.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.