2014-15 Louisville Cardinals

Jumper_Dad

Pitino said in his presser this morning that Blackshear is the only player that hasn't gotten better since he's been there. Said he's a great person, but needs to work harder.

That is extremely telling, wow. And yeah I am with you on the no more than 5 years with Pitino.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen alot of awesome points, and most of them will probably be in my eval of next years team. I think we can assume that harrell is leaving. Altogether we lose trez,russ,hancock,SVT, hendo and kevin ware. We replace losing 6 with gaining 6 in Shaquan aaron, jaylen johnson,onuaku,snider,stockman, and mahmoud. Louisville wont be the powerhouse they have shown to be the past few years, because as you can see, they lose alot of leadership with this years senior class. Jones goal was to transfer to uofl for a year then go to the nba, but after a great start and lackluster second half he should return. I'm really excited about our recruits as well. Ive read Mahmoud had the same thing happen to him as Anthony davis. Mahmoud was a 6'6 point guard and then shot up to 7 ft. dribbles the ball well and is quick as well as the ability to knock down threes (davis could not). its very hard to tell who is gonna step up from the 6 incoming players. its never a bad thing to have two 7 footers. I think pitino will use a deep bench IMO. Using this strategy will give the cardinals the best chance to win in the tough ACC. My projected starting 5 would have to be

1. Chris Jones

2. Terry Rozier

3. Wayne Blackshear

4. Mango Mathiang

5. Anas Mahmoud

6th man: Anton Gill

Role players with game time: Akoy Agau, Snider, Aaron, Stockman- Watch for Agau to fall behind if his attitude doesnt change.

I'm comparing their weight' date=' absolutely. I never said mahmoud would be better in my previous post either. Basically I'm saying davis played at a low weight in college. I was disputing the fact that mahmoud needed to gain 40 pounds before he could make an impact.[/quote']

He's maybe 190. Maybe...

Yes.

Me too. I think he's going to take one more real shot with Rozier playing the role of Siva and building a team around him and the solid class coming in.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him depart after this group has gone through.

Me too. I think he's going to take one more real shot with Rozier playing the role of Siva and building a team around him and the solid class coming in.

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him depart after this group has gone through.

That's my thoughts; I believe Pitino retires after this group.

I did just see their recruiting class, looks pretty solid. Plus, we know Pitino gets guys to fit his system. I could see that. I know a lot of UK fans hate Pitino, but I appreciate what he did for UK in bringing them back from the dead and making this rivalry between UK and U of L much more entertaining and important to me.