Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL still Working to Enhance Stadium Experience

Featured Replies

I guess I'm the exception. I prefer being in the stadium. I love all of it, the tailgating, the pregame ceremonies, the crowd, the noise, 3rd down, and more tailgating.

 

I much prefer being in the stadium. TV is good, in the stadium is awesome. I like watching what's happening on the sidelines, I love the electricity when your team does something great and you and all the fans explode. In my mind there's no comparison to be made between the live and at home experience.

I know I would never pay for a cheerleader to greet me, what a waste of funds.

 

NFL cheerleaders want more money. Might get a quality lap dance out of it... :banana:

Bengals fan base will increase when a new owner takes over. Until then we're stuck with the same moron who won't spend money and throws darts in the draft getting lucky once every 2 decades. Even with that it's a team who can win regular season games.

I'd give anything (not literally, before someone calls me out) to see a game at Centurylink.

I have talked to the Bengals at length about the lack of phone service inside the stadium. That one is a biggie for me. And I also agree that the in home experience is so great the NFL needs to work hard in this area to avoid a big slide.

 

If I'm at PBS, why the heck would I want to be on my phone?

 

Are you speaking of before and after a game? I could probably understand that.

If I'm at PBS' date=' why the heck would I want to be on my phone? Are you speaking of before and after a game? I could probably understand that.[/quote']

 

Texting and checking any internet application.

I'd give anything (not literally, before someone calls me out) to see a game at Centurylink.

 

Let me know and I'll tag along.

Texting and checking any internet application.

 

Why? You're at a live sporting event. Put the phone away.

Maybe the best way to enhance the stadium experience is having AFFORDABLE concessions.

 

Maybe having NFL Owners not charging 1000% markup on everything would make it a better fan experience.

Maybe the best way to enhance the stadium experience is having AFFORDABLE concessions.

 

Maybe having NFL Owners not charging 1000% markup on everything would make it a better fan experience.

 

USF hired Experience to enhance all sports at the University and the first thing they recommended was lowering concession prices. It seems to be working, to some extent, with WBB, softball, and baseball. More students are coming out for the games, than in the past.

USF hired Experience to enhance all sports at the University and the first thing they recommended was lowering concession prices. It seems to be working, to some extent, with WBB, softball, and baseball. More students are coming out for the games, than in the past.

It only makes sense. There are a lot of people that don't attend simply because it is so expensive. If you go to a game with you your wife and 1 kid you better plan on spending at least a 100 on concessions for a 3 hour baseball game.

Why? You're at a live sporting event. Put the phone away.

 

Different generation my man.

Different generation my man.

 

This is true. And I'm not so sure for the good. I get real aggravated with folks that bring them and constantly talk on them as if they're the only people in the stadium. But hey, if my wife attends a baseball game with me she'll bring a doggone book with her, that's aggravating as well. I even taught how to keep score to help keep her interested in the game! :ohbrother:

I get on the phone during halftime and timeouts. It just allows me to keep up with scores of other games and fantasy stats. During the game, the phone is put away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.