Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity - Scott County Predictions

Trinity vs. Scott County (Sweet 16 Semis) 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Trinity vs. Scott County (Sweet 16 Semis)

    • Trinity
      84%
    • Scott County
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this one and why?

  • Author

Trinity 64 Scott County 56

 

Because they're better.

Trinity, because their defense is too good to get torched twice by the Cards.

My fear is that Trinity will not be able to duplicate their performance against Hopkinsville, and that such a performance will be required in order to win against Scott County. We shall see, I guess. With all due respect to Coach Hicks, I don't think Coach Szabo will be outcoached.

I predict that I will be at this game and enjoy it. Regardless of the outcome. I love the way Trinity plays.

After the big wins over OHS and Hoptown - T

I think at Disney they call this an E ticket. Should be fun.

Who wins this one and why?

 

On Friday Trinity played about as well as they can play and SC played about as bad as they can play,,What this means is nothing,,If the SC team shows up on Saturday they get beat,,,,If they bring an improved team on Saturday they will win by 3,,,We will see..

Trinity 64 Scott County 56

 

Because they're better.

 

I guess we will have to play the game and see who wins I don't think one is better than the other so should be a good game

I've been more impressed with Trinity than any team at the tournament. I think they win today by 6, and then win the championship by double digits on Sunday. They're a well coached machine.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.