Bowling Green 65 Knott County Central 58

Fant and Tisdale, along with a few other football players on this team, they just know how to win. Have a nose for the W.

Glad to see a 4th Region team advancing for the first time in several years with a great chance to get to Saturday for the first time since 2007. I just wish it had been the Dragons carrying that flag.

I'm a big fan of both Ayers kid's games.

Horrible tech on Ayers at the end. Kid had tons of momentum and even fell as he was coming off the rim. I propose a rule that only refs who've dunked before can make those kinds of judgment calls as T's.

Perry has a lot of future potential but has been coming on. Joseph has always been a defensive beast but had trouble finishing on the offensive end for a large part of his career. Something has clicked in the latter half of this year. He'll still miss some shots close in that he probably shouldn't, but he's started to do a better job on his shooting from midrange and of course the monster dunks are nice. And possibly his most impressive trait is he is money from the free throw line, something I consider a must from any big man.

Camron Justice with a game-high 25, but shoots 8-27 from the floor. Chance Cornett with 11 & Evan Hall 10 for KCC.

KCC is in disparate need of a pg and a second shooter. Justice is having to do too much. Only one more shot at it....