Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harvard/Cincinnati Predictions

Who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Cincinnati
      77%
      17
    • Harvard
      22%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is going to be a good game. UC has great defense but struggles at times on offense. Harvard is very sound offensivlely and could give UC fits. I wouldn't be surprised with a Harvard win .

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...

 

Gametime and I disagree a little on this game, I think this is a very clunky match-up for the Bearcats in a lot of ways. The good news is Harvard will be out-athlete'd badly and have no dominant post player to dump it down to. The bad news is they are a veteran bunch that has been through these situations and won't be phased by anything they see from UC.

 

Agree with others that it is really low scoring, and while I expect UC to win by the narrowest of margins, I think it is a game at the under 4:00 timeout in the 2nd half.

  • Author

I think UC wins but the matchup with Harvard worries me a bit for some of the same reasons Mentsch posted.

 

Matchup aside, how are they in the East bracket but playing in Spokane, WA??? I don't claim to be a geographic genius but Spokane is not east.

Both teams top 20 in defensive efficiency and opponents PPG. First to 50 wins. I'll take UC by 8.

 

So is this going to be a "watching paint dry" kind of game?

 

I think Cincy wins by 5-7 points.

I think UC wins but the matchup with Harvard worries me a bit for some of the same reasons Mentsch posted.

 

Matchup aside, how are they in the East bracket but playing in Spokane, WA??? I don't claim to be a geographic genius but Spokane is not east.

 

Maybe a representative from Hawaii had some clout over the committee.

1. No way Harvard has the athletes to match up with UC.

2. No way Harvard has seen a defense like UC this season.

 

Bearcats with a "comfortable" win, IMO.

I think UC wins but the matchup with Harvard worries me a bit for some of the same reasons Mentsch posted.

 

Matchup aside, how are they in the East bracket but playing in Spokane, WA??? I don't claim to be a geographic genius but Spokane is not east.

They went to the pod system years ago, so the geography doesn't matter until the Sweet 16. There are pods with teams from different regions present every year.

Dare I say that the winning team might not break 50 in this game?

Which team has the better in-game coach?

I don't see Harvard knocking off UC, and I'm giving the points.

 

UC 65

Harvard 56

I really like Cincy's defense.

 

Cincy 58

Harvard 52

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.