Campbell County/Johnson Central predictions (Sweet 16 1st Round)

Who Wins?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Campbell County (21-8)
    • Johnson Central (25-6)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a bummer, you've waited a long time for this.

How about I go to Germany for you and you go to Rupp to watch the Camels???

They'll never know the difference.

I am good with that. Can you explain our current financial performance to the Board?

I need my Camels to win 2 games so I can watch them after work trip to Germany.

Camels by 5.

I've missed the last 3 Crosstown shootouts because of a work trip to Hong Kong!! You get no mercy from me!

Just kidding! It sucks! At least I have Mustang to listen to when I'm gone!

I do see this as one of the better first round matchups; however, I am surprised at the poll results so far. I would rate this as a tossup. Maybe its the general lack of respect the 15th region gets (some of it deserved) but this JC team is a seasoned team that I dont think will have any jitters since they "have been here before" whereas the Camels might take a few minutes to get their feet under them.

I will take JC 68-65

Before I pick' date=' can someone tell me more of what I need to know about Campbell County?[/quote']

Holbrook and Jackson are leading scorers. 6'8" Wilson patrols the paint. He has been a man on a mission the last 2 weeks.

Guards Losey and McGovney can both hit the 3.

If the Camels stay hot behind the arc, they will be tough to beat.

Holbrook and Jackson are leading scorers. 6'8" Wilson patrols the paint. He has been a man on a mission the last 2 weeks.

Guards Losey and McGovney can both hit the 3.

If the Camels stay hot behind the arc, they will be tough to beat.

Much appreciated good sir or madam.

Going with Campbell because I think they have a potential "best player on the floor" in Deondre Jackson. This year, I'll give it to Hall who can really get up, is strong, and plays hard. But, I think Jackson is a rising junior destined for really good things. He loves the big moments (although, will probably start nervous), is a team player, and can score at all 3 levels. At 6'2 he is very athletic, and has some "swagger" in his game.

Not to forget the way Holbrook has played in the last 2 weeks. He has been money and a really good senior leader who can fill it up! Same goes for Wilson who has been possessed on the glass and works his tail off. Young man is just tough and gritty.

Add to these guys the rock steady play of McGoveny and Losey, and you've got a real solid starting 5 who can compete and beat anyone on a given night.

Excited to see how it pans out. Going with the Camels by 5.