Campbell County/Johnson Central predictions (Sweet 16 1st Round)

Who Wins?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Campbell County (21-8)
    • Johnson Central (25-6)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Campbell's big guys aren't stiffs (I admittedly have not seen them play and know nothing about them) and can avoid foul trouble via good footwork, they may be able to slow Hall down. He's awfully skilled, though, and if he doesn't drift in and out of the game Johnson Central will be a tough out for anybody.

If Campbell's big guys aren't stiffs (I admittedly have not seen them play and know nothing about them) and can avoid foul trouble via good footwork, they may be able to slow Hall down. He's awfully skilled, though, and if he doesn't drift in and out of the game Johnson Central will be a tough out for anybody.

Big, not bigs. They lack size other than Wilson. Very nice agile player. Alters a ton of shots. That battle should be won by Hall though. Hall was a player of the year candidate for a reason. The play of Holbrook and the role players will be the key to a Camel victory. Holbrook needs to show his leadership and if the role players hold their own defensively and knock down a couple of shots, they could pull off the victory.

Big, not bigs. They lack size other than Wilson. Very nice agile player. Alters a ton of shots. That battle should be won by Hall though. Hall was a player of the year candidate for a reason. The play of Holbrook and the role players will be the key to a Camel victory. Holbrook needs to show his leadership and if the role players hold their own defensively and knock down a couple of shots, they could pull off the victory.

I agree TAC. Wilson doesn't have to outplay Hall and shouldn't be expected too, if he stays out of foul trouble and Holbrook and Jackson do their thing they can win. I expect Hall to go at Wilson and try to get him in foul trouble, if that happens we are in trouble. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.