Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think interviews are being conducted for North Bullitt. No telling the interest level, but this team won 22 games this past year.

Based on KHSAA site they have most of their team coming back. That win total from last year looks deceptive though. Did you see their schedule? Portland Christian, St Francis, Brown. I do think this could be a great launch pad job for a first time head coach. 6th region, but not Jefferson Co.

Edited by Northstar85

Thanks for the warm welcome,

I really have no idea on who they may hire, just know that interviews are happening.

Is there any good assistants in the area looking to move up? I'm guessing in-county assistants would want it.

I'm within 20-30 miles of Bullitt County and I always thought that the country has untapped potential.

Thanks for the warm welcome,

I really have no idea on who they may hire, just know that interviews are happening.

Is there any good assistants in the area looking to move up? I'm guessing in-county assistants would want it.

I'm within 20-30 miles of Bullitt County and I always thought that the country has untapped potential.

Doesn't Bullitt East have a strangehold on the county?

Bullitt East gets almost all the talent, but both North Bullitt and Bullitt Central are big schools that should be able to compete to a lesser extent.

North Bullitt is intriguing due to their returning talent, which isn't all that bad. Lots of guards that can handle the ball from the two games I watched this past year. Not much size though.

Been interviewed multiple times.

Really ? Multiple times ? I would think that they might want to put a group together and get this wrapped up if they think he is any kind of candidate. The pool gets more shallow with each passing day of summer.